Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Air Jordan XIII - Black Altitude Quick Strike Release in December. 2010 (Global Release Date)
199.jpg

12/2010  Air Jordan XIII Retro (Limited Release)
414571-002  Black/Altitude Green 

info via : http://solekorea.tistory.com/entry/Air-Jordan-XIII-13-Black-Altitude-QS-Release-in-December-2010

Updated Infomation

60306_117670771623996_100001432220376_112818_1855343_n.jpg

[Exclusive] Air Jordan XIII (13) Black Altitude Spy shot - 2,000 Pair Global Release
More info via http://solekorea.tistory.com/entry/Exclusive-Air-Jordan-XIII-13-Black-Altitude-Spy-shot 

cool, i was about to buy a used pair off the bay for cheap, but could use a ds pair instead :O

cool, i was about to buy a used pair off the bay for cheap, but could use a ds pair instead :O

12/20.... def not selling out unless stores only get 1 of each size and only a few stores get them.
dudes waiting on the cool gray 11s and they copping white/red and flint 13s before these.

i personally like them. timing = off tho

12/20.... def not selling out unless stores only get 1 of each size and only a few stores get them.
dudes waiting on the cool gray 11s and they copping white/red and flint 13s before these.

i personally like them. timing = off tho

I got these back when they first released. I was 19 at the time and due to them being limited and all the hype that they carried I thought they were real nice. But after the hype died down and I really took a good look at the pair I realized that the shoe was (IMO) ugly. After that never again did I give into hype. I learned my lesson and I only buy what I like now. With that said, I'll pass on these!

I got these back when they first released. I was 19 at the time and due to them being limited and all the hype that they carried I thought they were real nice. But after the hype died down and I really took a good look at the pair I realized that the shoe was (IMO) ugly. After that never again did I give into hype. I learned my lesson and I only buy what I like now. With that said, I'll pass on these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom