Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
called to cancel my order with finishline on the saturday these came out.  they got mad and sent me some ol' b-grade looking ones.  these are going straight back to the store.

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

called to cancel my order with finishline on the saturday these came out.  they got mad and sent me some ol' b-grade looking ones.  these are going straight back to the store.
you think that right there is a "new problem"?
laugh.gif

thats been happenin since da first retro incarnation of da XIII's

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

^ Bro, those are unwearable now.  Of course he has to take them back.
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Yes, there is sarcasm there.
no one wants to drop that much money and settle for this.

point is i already called in to cancel the order.  the store decided to fulfill it anyways, so they were going back regardless.

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

point is i already called in to cancel the order.  the store decided to fulfill it anyways, so they were going back regardless.
I understand that... but I don't see anything there that can't be fixed with a little soap and water, and maybe stuffing the toes for a little while.

Definitely not saying that they should have fulfilled your order if you cancelled it though, so they were wrong there.

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

I understand that... but I don't see anything there that can't be fixed with a little soap and water, and maybe stuffing the toes for a little while.

Definitely not saying that they should have fulfilled your order if you cancelled it though, so they were wrong there.
maybe i should have described the pics better.  i wasn't complaining about dirt.  the toe box on the right shoe ain't even tumbled leather, its damn near smooth.  and that isn't a crease on the left shoe.  they stitched the leather to the mesh wrong, so it won't even lie flat if you stuff the toes out.

all in all, the colorway is still dope.  they just sent me a bad pair, and i wanted to show you guys.

smh @ FNL. Was able to get 3 pairs of space jams last year on there (funny thing was I got on the site about 30-45 min after the midnight release; after hitting refresh for a good 15 min) but not a single order on these Alts came thru even though I ordered right when they popped up.

I just tried mine on for the first time after having em for a week.
They are very uncomfortable.. The left shoe hurts.. Got a 10.
Normally wear a 10.... I need to sell.

Playoff, Flints, He Got Game, Altitudes (both 05 and 10), Black/Blue lows, White/Red Mid

1.) Playoffs
2.) Flints
3.) He Got Game
4.) Black/Red
5.) Altitudes (2005 and 2010)
6.) Black/Blue Lows
7.) White/Red

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

maybe i should have described the pics better.  i wasn't complaining about dirt.  the toe box on the right shoe ain't even tumbled leather, its damn near smooth.  and that isn't a crease on the left shoe.  they stitched the leather to the mesh wrong, so it won't even lie flat if you stuff the toes out.

all in all, the colorway is still dope.  they just sent me a bad pair, and i wanted to show you guys.
Da last 3 pair of J's i got all had major flaws i always try two 2 pair's so i could take 1 back but sometime they don't have my size there getting worse and worse quality wise
mad.gif
!!!

id go

1. Playoff
2. Flints
3. Black/red
4. Alts
5. White/red
6. white/black

if I include lowtop navy/black, that'll prob. be #4

Status
Not open for further replies.