Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing to add... I bought a size 10 and 10.5, but I messaged her to cancel my size 10.5... and she gave me a full refund right away. So I really don't think there's anything to worry about. I suppose they could be fakes, but she seems like she's standing behind her promises... so I'm in for a size 10 now only, haha.

why even get these when you can cop vnds of the original release for pretty much the same price? so i guess quality was not a concern after all. weird how they all cry about quality then franticly run around paying rediculous prices for this crap, yall contradicting yourselves badly!

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

why even get these when you can cop vnds of the original release for pretty much the same price? so i guess quality was not a concern after all. weird how they all cry about quality then franticly run around paying rediculous prices for this crap, yall contradicting yourselves badly!
these were my first jordan purchase in a long time, the quality on these isnt nearly as bad as other retros lately, plus i never liked the originals without the mesh and they looked like garbage the way that leather creased

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

these were my first jordan purchase in a long time, the quality on these isnt nearly as bad as other retros lately, plus i never liked the originals without the mesh and they looked like garbage the way that leather creased

2010  was a good yr 4 retros quality wise

why even get these when you can cop vnds of the original release for pretty much the same price?
original release isn't touchin these with da duller color, and leather sides.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I saw a few pairs of these in the Chicago area.
Where?
Let me guess, no response. 

As for you dudes buying them on eBay for 150. I bet they're fakes. Sounds too good to be true. Usually is.

^^^^ whether it's FNL or FTL, stock locating a shoe like that is a 50/50 chance. A lot of time managers or stock guys have them set aside and when you try to stock locate it, they just put 'no stock' and you have to drive back to the store to get your money. You essentially took 175 out your pocket for 3-4 days.

You aint stirringe for years. Only a few months. Just keep them in the box. You in the wrong thread regardless. You should either go to the care/maintenance or the white/ red 13 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom