Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nanbeezy

As an owner of the '05 pair, I'll admit these are better looking.

hmmm. i passed then and will be passing again, but i also think these look better.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

whoever plans on buying come December, i really hope you prioritize. White red 13, alt 13, cool grey 11, and DB 3s. oooohhh weee lets do the math

13s= 160 apiece
11= 175
3= 160

thats $655 in one month on shoes 
laugh.gif
thats crazy  

that is just laughable to me at this point. there was a time when i woulda been copping all the releases. i feel bad for whoever is doing that now.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

As an owner of the '05 pair, I'll admit these are better looking.

hmmm. i passed then and will be passing again, but i also think these look better.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

whoever plans on buying come December, i really hope you prioritize. White red 13, alt 13, cool grey 11, and DB 3s. oooohhh weee lets do the math

13s= 160 apiece
11= 175
3= 160

thats $655 in one month on shoes 
laugh.gif
thats crazy  

that is just laughable to me at this point. there was a time when i woulda been copping all the releases. i feel bad for whoever is doing that now.
30t6p3b.gif

Too much going on in Dec...probably an easy pass til after the New Years, then I'll try and scoop 'em.

Too much going on in Dec...probably an easy pass til after the New Years, then I'll try and scoop 'em.

i think these are okay.. from leather to mesh is kind of a no no for me.. specially these.. i think the previous retro are way nice lookin than these.. but for gradeschoolers and new kids on the block. these will do.. might cop one for !!$ and giggles if still available. if not, no tears from me. =)

i think these are okay.. from leather to mesh is kind of a no no for me.. specially these.. i think the previous retro are way nice lookin than these.. but for gradeschoolers and new kids on the block. these will do.. might cop one for !!$ and giggles if still available. if not, no tears from me. =)

I remember the kaos and hype at nt chicago wen they came out in 05 my pair is beat so a must cop for me the mesh looks way better the 05's got ashey way too quick

I remember the kaos and hype at nt chicago wen they came out in 05 my pair is beat so a must cop for me the mesh looks way better the 05's got ashey way too quick

not feeling 
ohwell.gif
.  i was hoping for something similar to the original colorway, but guess it'll just be a pass...

not feeling 
ohwell.gif
.  i was hoping for something similar to the original colorway, but guess it'll just be a pass...

i like the original ones better all leather. Good thing i got 2 pairs when they came out in 05. First pair still going strong.

i like the original ones better all leather. Good thing i got 2 pairs when they came out in 05. First pair still going strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom