Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gyeah

Well, looks like it went through with Eastbay, got a confirmation. We'll see what happens, two possible orders. FNL mobile order and Eastbay order, hopefully one comes through. Which ever one ships first I'll cancel the other.

Better hope FNL ships first cuz they take there sweet time processing refunds. Glad everyone got through on NDC easily.

J where you at
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

still in que on eastbay

So strange, it jumped right to the order screen when I placed it. Eastbay is trippin tonight.
The thing that sucks is when it gets down to like 1 min left it just shoots back up to 10.  I have a feeling I will have to just pray the early finishline cop worked... Doubt that too

How did you guys get the discount from swoosh? Did you have to be registered members or was there a special code?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Well, looks like it went through with Eastbay, got a confirmation. We'll see what happens, two possible orders. FNL mobile order and Eastbay order, hopefully one comes through. Which ever one ships first I'll cancel the other.

Better hope FNL ships first cuz they take there sweet time processing refunds. Glad everyone got through on NDC easily.

J where you at
nerd.gif
Haha! Yeah they do, got a crazy story about the 11/12 CDP and trying to cancel with them. Oh well if they somehow both ship before I can cancel, I'll help some other size 14 wearing NT'er cop for retail. #deathtoresellers

still in que on eastbay

So strange, it jumped right to the order screen when I placed it. Eastbay is trippin tonight.
The thing that sucks is when it gets down to like 1 min left it just shoots back up to 10.  I have a feeling I will have to just pray the early finishline cop worked... Doubt that too
What size you trying to cop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom