Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmon Nike, no way a shoe goes up on the site at 12:03 and sells out at 12:05.... This is crazy
30t6p3b.gif

I dont understand how finishline can have this large quantity but NIKE doesn't.... I just hope the other releases aren't like this

Man I'm hoping this FNL mobile site glitch worked and also hope something like this happens for future releases. It would make copping so much easier. No lie.

I just ordered mine by phone on footlocker.com/warehouse... (1-800...)
Was that a good idea or bad? 

The lady I talked to earlier today told me to call at 11:57pm

I did. Ordered at 12:00am exactly. Still no email? Kinda worried.

Any advice? 

Glad I can just strut in to the mall anytime I want and pick mine up hassle free. NDC release apparently failed....lmao.

what a weird release for me. had FTL, FNL and NDC all opened on my tabs. when midnight struck, i added my size 12 in FTL and NDC's page. FTL immediately said it was sold out my size, tried it again and got through to the timer.

I was a little late on NDC b/c I was trying to cop off FTL so by time I got to checkout, I got the sold out message.

All this time, FNL's site had no sizes to pick from on these. Then after about 20 min, I hit refresh again and the sizes were available, got my order through with ease and got the confirmation. seemed too easy compared to what i saw with FTL and NDC so I decided to do another order just to be safe.

But yea, FNL definitely seems to have the most quantity b/c as of this post, only size 9 was sold out on their site.

lol these will be in stores tomorrow. I can walk in at noon if I want and they will be there. SMH, add "quickstrike" to anything and people feen

These were everywhere on ebay, shoetrends had 2 restocks so did UTA, and people still believe this would be a QS release.. c'mon

Congrat to people who get through. Im not ordering on NDC anymore from now on. How are they going to sell out in 5 minutes when they're the main distributor ? Comedy man From now on it will be either Eastbay or Finishline. The Cool Grey will be sold out probably in 30 seconds on NDC
laugh.gif

the sell out ain't real. just technical difficulty. just be patient, refresh and click again. showed sold out for me til i refreshed and put it in my cart. ndc is still the place to go first and get a pair. Then head to eastbay and wait by that timer. if it jumps, just close the window and order again. works everytime. now i got one pair from ndc and one pair from eastbay. gonna cancel my ndc one tomorrow.

they're definitely a quick strike. no stores are even going to have them. i just think finishline stocked up so they can be the "reliable" source this time around. it's really weird though because after what JB pulled with the Tuesday restock of the DB III's, there's no telling $+* is going on. I'm actually dreading the CG XI's................ smh.

I finally got my number.
The lady told me if your order has letters possibly of not going through.
If it was this crazy for these I am a little worried what the 23rd will be like.

I just did a test...
laugh.gif
FNL let me put 25 pairs of the SAME SIZE in my cart and I got to the final checkout page. Needless to say, I didn't actually order. It was just a test. They're going to cancel a lot of orders by monday. Ya'll better get to your local spots because you're going to be VERY angry come monday and tuesday.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

FNL still FSR....its 2:17!!!!

I hope my size last til Monday at the latest...paypal drafted the money I was going to use for these out of my account Friday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom