Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
think Im glad I didnt look for these today while I was out. Might've came home with a pair
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

Just got my email guys from finishline.com. they just shipped.

If anyone was wondering the time frame in which i ordered it was within 5 mins of them posting up.
They popped up on line at around 12:17 for me, I ordered my size 9 an in cart before 12:22 so there you go.

I hope I get mine. They called me to verify my information, because I changed shipping locations. Hope that doesn't delay anything. So far so good though.

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

does finishline.com ship shoes in random order? or is there a some kind of pattern?

I'm sorry to hear that. You could always wear wearable shoetrees or a half size smaller.

still didnt get a shipping email and i orders these at 11:55p. called yesterday but that wasnt much help other than dude sayin " you should be good"

ok. wish they would hurry up so if i get a cancellation I can look for other means of getting them

my order in general looks so shady becuz i got the order conformation email, and when i check the order inquiry on finishline.com, the status is still "processing", but it gives u a link to track the shipment without any shipping tracking #.... so confused right now..

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Anyways, went and copped these at Greenspoint Saturday morning. There was about 50 people waiting in line for the mall to open. Once security opened the gates, nearly everyone sprinted in, mostly to Footaction. My homie's sis at FNL had held my pair, so i was cool. i walked over to Champs, and they only had about 5 people waiting for them to open. After my homies copped from FA, we walked over to FNL, got mine, and walked out. This release wasn't nearly as hectic as I thought it would be. I'm loving these too.

what, no action at gunspoint? weird, i thiught it would be crazy for these around that way, i guess the usual suspects are waiting for the cgs to act a fool.

i ordered from fnl.com and my order says partially shipped. they shipped the clothes i bought but not my alts. at least i got 1 pair i copped on saturday morning from my local mall but i hope fnl.com ships my second pair.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

anyone else order from jimmyjazz?

I ordered from Jimmy Jazz, and I got a call today verifying my order... so they said that it was going to be released and on its way today.  Doesn't sound quite like the horror stories of the Flint 13 release, but it remains to be seen what kind of charges I get.

VIP $30 off coupon might work at footlocker.
I used it on a GS pair today for my girl. she actually liked them more than the cool greys. Came up to $84 after tax.

Was able to put mine on layaway yesterday last sz 12 avail at dat store... My connect told me they might get a restock
So anybdy that missed out be on da lookout'...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I'm not going to read the past few replies because I think I'd get dumber.

but I saw someone mentioning them not selling on ebay...

they're selling at flightclub for $240 and lower... just wanted to add that.
Did you really just quote a flightclub price?  If they are expensive on there they MUST be rare 
eyes.gif

I was suprised at how well these sold in my area. Not a color combo I was interested in. waiting for the end of and beginning of next year.

still no news from finishline.com.... this is really blowing me lol
me neither. kinda like ehhhhh anyways. i ordered sat morning so i figured things were grim. it shows in my order history but i never got an email confirmation. waiting on hold now to talk to a rep.

glad babyj posted that they restocked a size 10 last night on ndc. would rather of had my 9.5 tho but ill live. thanks again mike
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

me neither. kinda like ehhhhh anyways. i ordered sat morning so i figured things were grim. it shows in my order history but i never got an email confirmation. waiting on hold now to talk to a rep.

glad babyj posted that they restocked a size 10 last night on ndc. would rather of had my 9.5 tho but ill live. thanks again mike
pimp.gif

FNL is pretty damn faulty!!
So I ordered one from the mobile site before they went up on the real site and ordered a pair from the real site as soon as they dropped. They both still say "Processing"
My homie who didn't order his until 2:15am(West Coast) had his shipped yesterday. We ordered the same size and live in the same zip code.
I've came to the conclusion doesn't matter what time you ordered, some people will get lucky.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by bigj505

pimp.gif

FNL is pretty damn faulty!!
So I ordered one from the mobile site before they went up on the real site and ordered a pair from the real site as soon as they dropped. They both still say "Processing"
My homie who didn't order his until 2:15am(West Coast) had his shipped yesterday. We ordered the same size and live in the same zip code.
I've came to the conclusion doesn't matter what time you ordered, some people will get lucky.
man... i've always bought those midnight released shoes from NDC, but i just got carried away with the whole mobile purchase thing and... man... smh.... looks like i might have to take a big fat L for this one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom