Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ anybody know if house of hoops is doing a midnight release?....I'll see you guys at PG

Originally Posted by Jh3p

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

any word on the release spots in the DMV?

pg mall...
lol, anywhere else ? that won't get you killed over a pair of shoes?

good lookin shoeking ... u only get tried if u lookin sus JH 
roll.gif
, i aint worried  
Well damn, now I gotta go to pg mall. 
smokin.gif
We all gotta meet up at PG. But heard its no midnight release...they opening at 7...i'm leaving work early so I can go. Also the shoe store in City Place has them but you gotta buy a tee
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Unfortunely my store is only getting 36 pairs and only 9 can be bought on discount smh. And of course it goes priority like who's been working there the longest gets the discount and me being the latest hire sucks lol even if ur the best salesman ...for 121 with taxes I would gladly cop. But 175...ehhh...on to the cool greys(white/red xiii will be an easy scoop later in january). Hope everyone gets their pair.
What store you work at? They still enforce this?

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

pg mall...

roll.gif
, i aint worried  
smokin.gif
We all gotta meet up at PG. But heard its no midnight release...they opening at 7...i'm leaving work early so I can go. Also the shoe store in City Place has them but you gotta buy a tee
grin.gif
Bet. PG it is. I also hit up Blvd @ cap center. The shoe city there is gettin em too. so...PG or B@CC?

I like these better than ALL winter JB releases so far, cool greys included. Saw cool greys today and they look borderline fake. SMH.

Originally Posted by IStoleYourThunder

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Man Those Pics have me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!!

I really want these, always had a thing for the Original Alt's but never could pull the trigger on em being that Black & Green is the color of one of the gangs in the hood by the crib, and I can already see the drama poppin up if I'm caught walking to the liquor store in these
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Man what part of the chi u in cuz colors ant no big deal here in the chi bro especially blak and green These dudes wana c wich side yo hat is broke off 2 er body knw dat i knw so many folks that wer black and red it ant funny Cuz that color is like the chi's blak n yellow

I feel ya g.. I stay in Humboldt Park/Logan Square area, I'm surrounded by folkz and people...Either way they lookin for anything to make a move on someone thats just how it is. 

wearin these around there u will be lookin like u snakin it
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

NorthSide of  Chicago- You guys are right, I tried to avoid black & Red and black & Blue but the older you get the more you understand if they already have there mind made up about you nothing will stop them but its also about your entire wardrobe-----Other then online IN CHICAGO-where is the best place to secure a pair of these kicks easy and are there any Midnight releases??
nerd.gif

nike town is cool any city sports most athletes foot and synx on maddison even DTLR will get these don panic

Don't know if this was already posted, but Footaction at the Fox Hills mall will be having a midnight release. They should be getting a pretty good amount of pairs. If any of you SoCal heads are interested.

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

got mine today....
pimp.gif
So I ordered these off shoetrends. I also got the originals. After seeing this pic, kinda put me on the fence with them. They kinda look like the fakes from when the originals came out
grin.gif

Anyone know where I can get these early in NYC...been out of the Jordan game for a while but these bring back memories of when the ogs came out and I gotta have them. Thanks

Jh3p wrote:

Jh3p wrote:

Jh3p wrote:

slimdunkin wrote:

pg mall...

roll.gif
, i aint worried  
smokin.gif

grin.gif

Bet. PG it is. I also hit up Blvd @ cap center. The shoe city there is gettin em too. so...PG or B@CC?

im down for a PG met up

All My DMV heads...i am going up to PG Today...i will report back with opening times and size runs.

thats whats up, good looking fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom