Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

My favorite shoes ever.

all of my 05's toebox's were destroyed upon the first wear.

imagine the '10s
sick.gif

That 3m though
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

My favorite shoes ever.

imagine the '10s
sick.gif

That 3m though
smokin.gif
Same here bro. The 13's toebox creases to easily 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Originally Posted by miamib30514

My favorite shoes ever.

imagine the '10s
sick.gif

That 3m though
smokin.gif
Same here bro. The 13's toebox creases to easily 
frown.gif

Its ashame well never get anything close to the OGs. My '05 pair came pre-creased....and nothing small either....but huge, popping out of the forehead-veiny ones!!!

The toebox scares me...only reason I never copped 13's...might cop 4 the hell of it and insert the Force Fields in them!

i skimmed through this thread and didnt see this pic posted so i figured i'd just do it myself......

13navy5.jpg

^I THINK this is a pic of the 2010 retros that are about to release. they look a lot like the ones rip is wearing plus the toebox looks a lil different from the 04's. its more narrow which is pretty much what JB has been doin with all the recent retros also the leather looks like that stiff, fake synth leather shizz (which could slow down the creasing) , not buttery soft like the 04's.

if i'm mistaken........ oops.
eyes.gif
     If not.....youre welcome.

i still got my 2005 flints in the box under the bed. 
pimp.gif
. did anyone else's start to turn pink at the bottom tho. 
nerd.gif

back in 98, got mines jack one month after release from gym locker.

I was mad hurt for weeks.

*sighs*

Will definitely be coppin'.

Btw, why i have seen these with a white sock liner?

Anybody shed some light on this?

Read on TSG someone said they pulled the flints out of some bag of retros to show the crowd for a second at that jordan event in Atlanta. Anyone who was there want to elaborate on what was shown and what questions were answered? TSG said people asked them about fusions, nike air, and the infrared pack, but they didn't post what the jordan people answered.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

XIII's are notorious for toe box creasing, so investing on Force Fields, de-creasers etc.., is a must.
laugh.gif
 I think cats would be OD'ing doing all that.  I've had a number of XIII's and I don't think the creasing is that bad.  However, the XIII Altitude's did crease like crazy though.

Back
Top Bottom