Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

10 pair i love flints
i have 3 of the retro
1 og
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Originally Posted by miamib30514

My favorite shoes ever.

all of my 05's toebox's were destroyed upon the first wear.

imagine the '10s
sick.gif

That 3m though
smokin.gif
Same here bro. The 13's toebox creases to easily 
frown.gif

this. i feel like jordans are made to just look at nowadays, cant even wear em without mass creasing, chipping, etc

Shoes are suppose to crease. I think its funny when people complain about shoes creasing
eyes.gif
 Just wear them and be happy.
happy.gif

creasing easily or not I'm copping I love XIII's

man i hope they go back to the dark grey from the og's...the 05's were to light imo...and cleanin em made em even lighter...also my blk red 13's from the same yr have a somewhat shorter tongue...for some reason i feel like they can shave 1.5 inches of the flint tongues n make it that much better of a shoe...i like my 05's but everytime i put em on i think to myself 'jus a lil bit of a shorter tongue n these would b the best j's i ever bought'...ne one else feel like the leather tongues on the 13's from 05 were longer than the suede/nubuck tongue from the blk/red 13's from 05? another quik question...did the og's bleed as bad as the o5's? my 05's got really purple on all the pods before i even got to rock em...hopin they could change that*keeps fingers crossed*

my 05's bleed, hope they correct this, but still i won't be copping..05's still pretty much dead stock..i used griffin white shoe dye to fix the bleeding..worked pretty good

I remember being up in ATL during the 05 release. Tried to cop a pair but the whole city was sold out of my size on RD. I swear every person in line at Lennox was a Lil' Jon impostor. Lol...

Have to cop x3 of these! They better have the 3M too!

ive actually seen many colorways of 13s here on my island of barbados last year than any others noticed. they have been way too many fakes produced of this version. :S even tho these releases are official, it kinda sucks that there is so much flood of the market of the fake versions. but i will be getting a pair for sure when these officially drop.

Originally Posted by village1600

i would prefer the playoffs over the flints
was hoping for playoffs too, already have 2 pairs of the 2005 flints.  these will still be pretty popular even though they released just 5 years ago i think.

Back
Top Bottom