Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by forzamilano

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

jimmy jazz has a restock of the XIII flints: http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/jordan-retro-13--sizes-7-5-13-/414571401?color=Bluehttp://www.jimmyjazz.com/...13-/414571401?color=Blue 
every size except 11.5 right now.

be sure to use code GJBUY for $25 off.
copped,cheers.

Got a pair $142 shipped
pimp.gif
 Thanks! They better not turn pink!

3M or not, this is a great shoe and colorway.
Moving on, anyone ever use those force field things? Does it really help in reducing creases? I have had 13s in the past and they have always creased like crazy....I just want to minimize this from happening on the 2010s....

Originally Posted by kob8

3M or not, this is a great shoe and colorway.
Moving on, anyone ever use those force field things? Does it really help in reducing creases? I have had 13s in the past and they have always creased like crazy....I just want to minimize this from happening on the 2010s....

Forget the force fields. You should look into wearable shoe trees. They have a site called Mykicksarefresh.com. I have a pair and work great in reducing creases. You can get them cheaper on the bay.

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by crbeezy

got a question for anyone with a swoosh account. when you call that employee 1 800 number and do an inventory search and find your pair, do you get the employee discount or the regular price?

When you have access to a swoosh account, the process is as follows: go to site, add shoe to cart, pay for shoe, roll back over and go to sleep. The End. lol
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. But seriously though, I usually don't call because you have to call the employee store the MONDAY BEFORE THE SATURDAY RELEASE because the employee store doesn't take the orders on release day. That's too much of a hassle because the line is usually busy and the inventory is gone by 10am. I rather just wait until they roll out the shoes online and call it a day. Swoosh.com FTW
pimp.gif
And to answer your question, you should get the discount. If you are an employee, you just give them your name and get the discount price.
all i needed was that last bit of info but i can take a little sarcasm.  was a sleeper so im basically still looking for that 100 dollar shoe. alls good though, preciate the response.

i'm really curious what the basis is for saying these will crease less.

i'll be watching this thread over the next few weeks in the hopes that cats will keep it updated on creasing after a few wears.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i'm really curious what the basis is for saying these will crease less.

i'll be watching this thread over the next few weeks in the hopes that cats will keep it updated on creasing after a few wears.
well if you have followed the thread, you would have seen people that copped early post pics of wear.
i think mikko has posted pics at least 1 time.

if you have ever owned 05 flints, then you know they crease as soon as you put them on and tug the tongue.

im not saying the leather is better on the 2010s. the leather is just harder.

these shoes are so crazy...
just found out jordan XIIIs are such a popular model~
never thought it can be that popular before~

but it is my personal favorite though...

i use wearable shoe trees also and what i noticed that you have to trim the height of them a little or your shoes look too bulky and trim the sides so they dont hit your pinky and i have 0 creases in all my jays and air maxes. Its the best 20$ you can ever spend ! also all my kicks have the wooden oak shoe trees from dillards in them when im not wearing em

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

NIKE.COM RESTOCKED ON FLINT XIII ... FULL SIZE RUN

A swoosh account is so necessary.
Truer words have never been spoken.

Even with a Swoosh acct, EASY PASS!  I'll stick with my OG's/'05's...

swoosh account FTW! Thanks for the heads up.my 05 flints, altitudes and breds need to be replaced. i'm telling you truth the "HYPE" got me to buy these again.I was going to pass.The white/red's XIII's were my 1st XIII's. I can't believe I traded them away to my homie in high school for some no name air maxes.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DUDES IN HERE STRAIGHT UP LYING. LIKE THEY WOULD OF PASSED IF THIS RETRO HAD 3M. YOU CAN LIE ON HERE BUT BE REAL WITH YOURSELVES
Instead they would be praising JB, to the heavens saying how they are going to "cop x10"

It's funny that y'all find it soooooo hard to believe that there are people that really or actually don't give a damn/never gave a damn about 3M being on this shoe.
30t6p3b.gif
There are people that just like the design/colorway of the flints & aren't losing any sleep about a feature that nobody sees if you wear the shoe casually & a mofo ain't takin' pics of your feet.

Y'all 3M lovers....do back flips, throw some powder in the air & pray to the holy Buddha for long nights & plenty flashlights. Maybe that will help ya'll get your fix.

Just let err'body else that bought the shoe enjoy their purchase in peace. Damn....
NO HATE HERE MAN. JUST SAYING BEEN READING SOME POSTS AND SOME DUDES IN HERE ARE STRAIGHT FEMALES WITH HOW THEY SWITCH UP SO FAST. I STAND BY MY STATEMENT, IF THIS RETRO HAD 3M FROM THE JUMP YOU WOULDNT HEAR ANY OF THESE PEOPLE MAKING THE COMMENTS ABOUT HOW THEY LIKE IT WITHOUT 3M. REAL TALK. EITHER WAY WHATEVER, ON TO THE NEXT COP FOR ME. BLACK AIR MORE UPTEMPOS!

FYI, I COPPED 2010 FLINTS LOL

So glad NDC/Swoosh finally restock. I won't sleep this time. After seeing a pair in person the quality looks decent but I've never seen looked at the previous retros to properly evaluate.

Most of us are too mature to care about 3M flashing on a sneaker! Thanks Jordan Brand for dropping these again!

Back
Top Bottom