Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by BKazK

1024.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

sneakermane wrote:

koncrete kickz wrote:

memphissfinest wrote:

DUDES IN HERE STRAIGHT UP LYING. LIKE THEY WOULD OF PASSED IF THIS RETRO HAD 3M. YOU CAN LIE ON HERE BUT BE REAL WITH YOURSELVES
Instead they would be praising JB, to the heavens saying how they are going to "cop x10"

It's funny that y'all find it soooooo hard to believe that there are people that really or actually don't give a damn/never gave a damn about 3M being on this shoe.
30t6p3b.gif
There are people that just like the design/colorway of the flints & aren't losing any sleep about a feature that nobody sees if you wear the shoe casually & a mofo ain't takin' pics of your feet.

Y'all 3M lovers....do back flips, throw some powder in the air & pray to the holy Buddha for long nights & plenty flashlights. Maybe that will help ya'll get your fix.

Just let err'body else that bought the shoe enjoy their purchase in peace. Damn....
NO HATE HERE MAN. JUST SAYING BEEN READING SOME POSTS AND SOME DUDES IN HERE ARE STRAIGHT FEMALES WITH HOW THEY SWITCH UP SO FAST. I STAND BY MY STATEMENT, IF THIS RETRO HAD 3M FROM THE JUMP YOU WOULDNT HEAR ANY OF THESE PEOPLE MAKING THE COMMENTS ABOUT HOW THEY LIKE IT WITHOUT 3M. REAL TALK. EITHER WAY WHATEVER, ON TO THE NEXT COP FOR ME. BLACK AIR MORE UPTEMPOS!

FYI, I COPPED 2010 FLINTS LOL

Sneakermane would u be cool if  nike released a foamposite 1without the grooves ? Everything else would be the same but you would a straight plan foam
sick.gif
, would you pisssed just a lil bit ? As for the 3M i have 2 pairs of 05s, so im cool to me its crazy how dudes filp flop like a politician over a shoe

It's not the same. A foamposite without grooves would look completely different...with or without a camera flash.

I had OG Flints & Black/Red 13s. Never cared for the 3M then. Thought it could of been used a lil' more subtle like on the Jordan 5s. I would of liked my OG Flints to look like uh...Flints when somebody took a pic of me wearing them. Not all white & @#$%.

I got a pair in today and these aren't as bad as I expected, pleasant surprise. I may want another.

That pic up there is crazy, I've never seen anything like that before.

Hopefully the 9.5 I just ordered fits, if not I guess my dad or brother will get them as a gift.

Lucked out, someone returned my size at Footlocker. Check your local footlockers for re-stocks and returns.

My flints are pretty clean so I am happy about that. Now I need to get those wearable shoe things to prevent creasing before rocking.

Creasing is what I hate most of the 13s.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Just ordered from Jimmy Jazz for 142 shipped. Has anyone ordered from them before?

I bought clothes from them not too long ago. Pretty much a mom and pop store in NY i believe.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Just ordered from Jimmy Jazz for 142 shipped. Has anyone ordered from them before?

I bought clothes from them not too long ago. Pretty much a mom and pop store in NY i believe.
nah it's a small chain store like DTLR

Back
Top Bottom