Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

How Can u sleep on the Xiii's????? smh
tired.gif

ill sleep on these everytime they dont put 3m on them, idiots. might as well have made them with leather

i passed on them and dont regret it one bit.  flints just didnt do it for me in person and i copped the red and white's with a discount and still ended up taking them back.  white and reds were one of my all time favorites, but i'm really just not feeling the retros. 

I actually missed out on the Cool Grey XI's at first... but I was able to cop 2 pairs of these before the XI launch..fast forward a few weeks and I was able to cop 2 pairs of XI's. I compared the 2 shoe models to each other and I actually like the Flint XIII's more...just a beautiful shoe..with or without 3m.
smile.gif

debating if i should get a 2nd pair of the flints but i really don't want to pay retail + tax
grin.gif
 bought my first pair on rd for $120
ohwell.gif

NYC still has these but for well over retail. I saw prices ranging from $185-$200 TODAY good luck finding your size though.

found a size 9 at my footlocker yesterday.
grabbed it for retail and sold my 05 pair for 215.
i just really hated the pod bleeding + creasing that my unds pair endured so i knew i would never wear the 05s.

^ how did your unds pair have creases?

i just passed on a '05 pair for $250 the other day. the creasing and pod bleeding isn't worth the 3M imo. especially when i have 2010's now and so far there's not any reports of creasing as bad as the '05's...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ how did your unds pair have creases?

i just passed on a '05 pair for $250 the other day. the creasing and pod bleeding isn't worth the 3M imo. especially when i have 2010's now and so far there's not any reports of creasing as bad as the '05's...

maaan ive replied to you on sooo many occasions in this thread. 05s creased like crazy yet u still dont believe me

haha, oh man. can you tell i was half there when i typed that? LOL!

i mistook unds for ds.
laugh.gif

but i never questioned you about 05's creasing. i know they do.

i was asking you earlier in the thread about these 2010's really being reinforced and not creasing as easily.

05's do crease i copped them from flightclub for 250 which i thought was pretty reasonable and had no flaws i wore em once the the sides got a crease but hey what can you do i knew it would happen , the new retro are pretty clean tho i can't lie but i need that 3m

Back
Top Bottom