Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

these werent all that when they dropped in 05' no one was really on them like that and some clown name ninja talkin bout these were the most popular of any XIII wow really over the playoff ?get outta here!!

Originally Posted by niles187

these werent all that when they dropped in 05' no one was really on them like that and some clown name ninja talkin bout these were the most popular of any XIII wow really over the playoff ?get outta here!!

Where were you in '05, because these sold exceptionally well.

In was in my 11th grade yr! and there wasnt a soul that had these plain and simple these were not hyped up when they dropped, they might have sold well because they had time to sell 

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Where were you in '05, because these sold exceptionally well.

He must live in the sticks because they were gone on RD. The Flint XIII's sold out pretty much instantly in 05.

ya'll missing the point this colorway is not the best the white n reds r even over top these along with every other color way playoffs and breds come on flints dont even match up

Playoffs, Flints, white/black/reds in no particular order. Then come the black/reds. The white/reds come in last. And I had everyone of those colorways OGs.

The white/reds suck. I couldn't tolerate all the bleeding & didn't look twice at them this go round.

the flints are not the best XIII color way! was it that hard?

thanks dude. the phrases "over top" and "dont even match up" threw me a bit.

There must be a bunch of Rich people in these forums.. cuz I cant afford to drop at least $160 and NOT wear them.. It kills me to see shoes from 3 or 4 years ago that have never been laced up... I've seen a ton of heat on here that have never even been outside for some fresh air.. RESPECT to everyone rockin their sneaks on a daily basis...

these def sold out quick in 05.... remember searching for a pair the following Monday after release in the H.. not avail at all.....

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

There must be a bunch of Rich people in these forums.. cuz I cant afford to drop at least $160 and NOT wear them.. It kills me to see shoes from 3 or 4 years ago that have never been laced up... I've seen a ton of heat on here that have never even been outside for some fresh air.. RESPECT to everyone rockin their sneaks on a daily basis...

It's not on how rich u are, it's how smart u are with ur money.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

It's not on how rich u are, it's how smart u are with ur money.
ok well still even if you are smart with your money.. you should still wear the shoes.. If you are not planning on selling them.. but if you pay money that YOU EARNED then its your decision to do whatever you want with the shoes.. so my previous statement is pretty much pointless
laugh.gif
 ... but they do look better on ur feet than in a box.. truth.. 

Back
Top Bottom