Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

its crazy how i price my 05s at a lower price than whats the retros and i still cant sell...so these made the 05s lose value lol
That's the reason I sold my '95 concords. Come December (or whenever the concords are dropping) the og and retro will lose a little value. Plus, I couldn't wear them anymore. The soles looked like they were going to come off and were a greyish/yellow. I got a little over $700 for them so I just put that money away and am using it for the fall release.
smile.gif

Stay ahead of the game and smart people.
OG's are a little different... so I probably would have kept those OG Concords, personally, but to each his own (guess it depends on how bad the soles actually were though).

Yes, it does seem that whenever an OG/"OG-retro" colorway retros, the older ones lose value (I would say OG's pre-1998 still hold their value pretty well, just because they're so rare anyway and will always appeal to the hardcore collectors).

I do think that is crazy that you can't sell your '05 Flints for even less than these 2010's... not sure how much you're trying to get though (or what size/condition).  All of that factors in of course.

that plastic bag nonsense is almost as silly as that dude who put clear contact plastic sheets over icy soles to prevent yellowing. i wonder if he slipped and fell under a car. would be a hilarious darwin award.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

You dudes doing the MOST to try to prevent creasing, J.E.T.S.

YEZZIR...hopefully they can beat the steelers and make it to the super bowl for the 2nd time EVER

Just wobble like a Penguin if you want 2 prevent creasing.. thats a better idea than stuffing plastic bags down ur shoes...

Since we are on the topic of preventing creasing, anyone try that wearable shoe tree thing......? Supposedly that works?

@ WhatisLove, the concords I sold were used too. I used them a LONG time ago. I'm talking over 14 years ago. Haven't worn them since. I would've kept them if they were DS so I could get 'em signed by MJ through the Upper Deck program but there's no use in beating a dead horse. I'm saving my loot to pay for a few pairs of XI airs in December.
happy.gif

^^^that would be a NO....not for retail or anywhere near retail. Good luck tho.
I would check EBay or CL.

I've worn my flints about 5 times now, runnin em the whole day. NO creasing at all... No joke. Thought it was a little odd but I'll take it! I don't try pullin any tricks to decrease the chances of creases either. Don't really mind creasing. I just be sure to keep my creases clean, cuz dirt in the damn crease makes em look 1000x worse.

For any L.A. heads still looking for a pair or wanting to double up Niketown LA just got in a restock
nerd.gif
. Don't know the size run. Announced via Facebook 20 mins ago

Originally Posted by ERS

For any L.A. heads still looking for a pair or wanting to double up Niketown LA just got in a restock
nerd.gif
. Don't know the size run. Announced via Facebook 20 mins ago

Should be the beginning of the FSR's

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

Just wobble like a Penguin if you want 2 prevent creasing.. thats a better idea than stuffing plastic bags down ur shoes...

I see that all the time lol. Me and my boys call it the JAY WALK!!!

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Anyone know where I can find these in a 8.5 close to retail? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
a little late on this but I just walked into the Footlocker in Maui yesterday and picked up my size 10 for retail. Dude working there said they got their shipment late. Don't know if they ship but you could call.
Lahaina Gateway, 335 Keawe Street, Lahaina Maui, HI - (808) 667-2748

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif];=-pete
[/font]

why is this thread still open? they're all over eBay, or FCNY, cop there....these are still at my shop I think

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

why is this thread still open? they're all over eBay, or FCNY, cop there....these are still at my shop I think

there's only 6 pairs in my size on ebay: 2 are worn, 1 is fake and the other 3 are over 2bills. FCNY wants $105 over retail.  I came up on a particular Footlocker that had sizes at retail and thought I'd let other NTers in the flint thread know. What's wrong with that?

Originally Posted by slamd67

there's only 6 pairs in my size on ebay: 2 are worn, 1 is fake and the other 3 are over 2bills. FCNY wants $105 over retail.  I came up on a particular Footlocker that had sizes at retail and thought I'd let other NTers in the flint thread know. What's wrong with that?
Thanks.  Thats what this site should be about.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Anyone know where I can find these in a 8.5 close to retail? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
a little late on this but I just walked into the Footlocker in Maui yesterday and picked up my size 10 for retail. Dude working there said they got their shipment late. Don't know if they ship but you could call.
Lahaina Gateway, 335 Keawe Street, Lahaina Maui, HI - (808) 667-2748

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif];=-pete
[/font]

Yoooo, slamd, what else did they have there? Any foams? My girl claims that Maui doesn't get any good stuff. I even had her check for me. Let me know man!

Its been probably posted but can someone tell me how to prevent bleeding on the white red 13's?
Should I use a suede waterproof spray?

FC Is Rape...
30t6p3b.gif
   $16 Shipping + They Over Price Alot Of Shoes...

Back
Top Bottom