Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

People still trip on creasing? To the point of rampant discussion on here? #%%@ atta here.

It's going to happen when you wear sneakers.

My boy does a trick that may help you ladies. Takes his sock. Pulls it down so it's hanging off his foot. Takes the extra part off the foot, and flips it over the front of his foot.

Then slides foot in sneaker, so there is basically an extra layer of sock between his foot and the toe box.

I do it on size 10 JD Air Force 1's as they'd big on me and JD didn't make half sizes back in 2000 or so.

I just came in here to say.....I finally scooped these and they are LOVELY.

I can't wait to rock these. These are one my favorite AJ XIII (Tie with Flints).

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I can't wait to rock these. These are one my favorite AJ XIII (Tie with Flints).

I meant to say something, got the yuku white screen at work, refreshed and forgot about it. Dude ^ don't make sense lol

Originally Posted by illphillip

People still trip on creasing? To the point of rampant discussion on here? #%%@ atta here.

It's going to happen when you wear sneakers.

My boy does a trick that may help you ladies. Takes his sock. Pulls it down so it's hanging off his foot. Takes the extra part off the foot, and flips it over the front of his foot.

Then slides foot in sneaker, so there is basically an extra layer of sock between his foot and the toe box.

I do it on size 10 JD Air Force 1's as they'd big on me and JD didn't make half sizes back in 2000 or so.

I just came in here to say.....I finally scooped these and they are LOVELY.

Lol Phil one of my boys has been doing this since we were like 12 no joke.... He actually taught me the "plastic bag trick" which I still use to this day I never worry about major creasing.....

Anyone know where to get these for retail now?
nerd.gif

whats up guys.. some reason posting aint working for me in lc forum.. sorry mods... but my boy is gettin some 13s and wants to make sure they are legit.  so i decided to post here for him.. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.. thanks in advance
ce435de3ecb9dd51f277dff24ac6d988824f368.jpg

99315de7dafcd54cf65be27b390a1d02c093744.jpg

428350edea92d3aef255d4c144451cfd68726d1.jpg

fa8158e5d2f9d4444a66a9ab54d6e1c46df8099.jpg

79935072e78fd3b6fe16d2964f0b2d5d5d9d519.jpg

8c935ebbe88edd40fa87d93242e119ee38c4f01.jpg

4eb157e9d0fbd14fa6012204ab4b88a48978329.jpg

b942596ec0daefccde145f412246bea3cdaaa81.jpg

its crazy how i price my 05s at a lower price than whats the retros and i still cant sell...so these made the 05s lose value lol

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

What's the plastic bag trick??

Put/stuff plastic bags in the toes and wear the shoes with them in there.

The thinking is that it takes up more space, thus less creasing because the shoes are filled up (so there's no place for them to really crease).

It works alright I guess... not really my thing though.

Wow i would NEVER do that! I guess to each his own but I could never sacrifice comfort
for my shoe not creasing. That's worse than people that squeeze their feet in shoes that don't fit right to reduce creasing
or people that claim to wear sizes 10-12. Where they do that at???!!

the toe box on these must be diff from the white and red xiii cause mine havent creased yet and i been rockin the hell outta mine (wht n red) xiii

Just got some 05s for 180 ds. Yea i see some glue from the pods but other than that the 3m makes it so nice. My boy got the 2010 and personally i think the blue looks alot better on those than the 05. And the closest you will get to retail is  180, which i have seen recnetly on ebay for 8.5, which is my size as well but i chose the 05 model.

whoa this thread is still alive!?

my flints have yet to crease..

sorry to hear that some of you are going to that extent, jesus they just shoes..

but putting plastic bags in the shoe tho? foreal?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

its crazy how i price my 05s at a lower price than whats the retros and i still cant sell...so these made the 05s lose value lol
That's the reason I sold my '95 concords. Come December (or whenever the concords are dropping) the og and retro will lose a little value. Plus, I couldn't wear them anymore. The soles looked like they were going to come off and were a greyish/yellow. I got a little over $700 for them so I just put that money away and am using it for the fall release.
smile.gif

Stay ahead of the game and smart people.

Back
Top Bottom