Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

I'm coppin at least 3 pairs. I've loved these ever since they came out the first time in '98 and I COULDN'T have em...

Nice video but what's with that Kids Bop song !!+*? Hahahahaha and Never Wear Them, NICE!!!

I wouldn't mind getting another pair to go with my 05 flints but not for retail tho!
laugh.gif

what released last year on black friday?? i know it was a bigshoe.. cant remember  

EDIT: AJ XII flu game.. not that huge..

that one Jay dude that sold the Space Jams months in advance sent me an email that hes getting these soon.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

that one Jay dude that sold the Space Jams months in advance sent me an email that hes getting these soon.

What 'Jay' dude you referring to? PM me with the info if need be please.

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

i might be coppin a pair of flints off of air randy..

I used to cop off Air Randy A LOT!! He got rid of his website or some +#! and I never found him again. You mind shedding some light on his contact info or a way I can order some shoes?

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Are they still reflective? Can't really tell from the pictures.
Me either, even watching the video I couldn't see the 3m on the upper material.

if there is no 3m, there is no purchase. it really is one of the dealbreakers on the shoe for me. I wont cop the playoffs or the white and reds cause they leather without the 3m, i just think that the flint 13 is so clean. dont ruin it jordan. mess with anything else, just dont ruin this right now

What's retail going to be on these suckers? $175 - $200? If it has already been posted, sorry for my ignorance.

just copped a pair off of air randy.. i hope to get it soon.. hopefully not later then friday or saturday!

can someone please tell me how to get in touch with air-randy??  and how much is he selling these for  I NEED THESE NOW!!

Back
Top Bottom