Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by late registration

Why does the production date from the new pics say 6/10/10 to 6/23/10?

Airjordanretro13Flint20102-570x427.jpg

to show you how fast they made them and how poorly they're gonna come out.

but hey... that's just my assumption.
grin.gif

air randy's pic makes it look like a fake. glad that I still have my 05s. I hope the playoff don't turn out like this.

that Jay guy has these for $200 shipped right now, hes obviously legit since a lot of people including me got Space Jams from him.

if you need his email let me know

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by late registration

Why does the production date from the new pics say 6/10/10 to 6/23/10?

Airjordanretro13Flint20102-570x427.jpg

to show you how fast they made them and how poorly they're gonna come out.

but hey... that's just my assumption.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

that Jay guy has these for $200 shipped right now, hes obviously legit since a lot of people including me got Space Jams from him.

if you need his email let me know

i sent you a message about getting his info can u get back to me please i really need these asap thanks

Someone is thirsty
laugh.gif

from an old pm
this is Jay& Slam Dunk shoes shop,we always get air jordan and advanced basketball shoes before Nike release. my shoes are 100% authentic.we are legit shoes wholesaler in China.we are looking for long time business partner to sell thoese Air Jordan and advanced basketball shoes,and Air Max series in USA before nike release .contact me asap if you  are interested in this business.

you are wholesale customer please email or me or add my MSN talk about discount.

Paypment accept: Credit card ,Western union,Moneygram,Bank wire,Paypal

Shipping by:EMS(single or small order) ,Fedex( big order minimum 10 pairs)

dorp shipping for agent!

email : [email protected] MSN: [email protected]
Hope the pair you get isn't to messed up.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

ezpass.jpg

Here's why:

1. Looks fake
2. Prob feels fake
3. If this brand keeps up the minimization of materials w/each re-release, eventually the mid's will start to look like these:

air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-low-navy-metallic-silver-black-carolina-blue-7.jpg

Don't know about all the things you said, but I wish JB would retro those lows

and these dont look like b-grades to me! and if they are B-grades how is all the shoe sites and people thats selling these early getting the og box that these come in?

And people saying all the sites and everybody that's selling these early are b-grades these look pretty good on rmkstore! And how do these sites get the og boxes that come with these? Do they make there on label and put on a Jordan box?? I always wanted to no that any help would be appreciated !

B grades or not will have OG box, etc. The difference between the joints in store and B grades are excess glue, stitching is off, pre-yellowed gum soles, etc. It has nothing to do with what the shoes come with.

Back
Top Bottom