Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

I can't believe these don't have 3m.

So what's that silver lining on the shoe?

Just shiny material?

Wow this is type depressing.

It's like remanufacturing the Delorean with standard side opening doors in lieu of gull wings.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Just shiny material?

It's like remanufacturing the Delorean with standard side opening doors in lieu of gull wings.

that shiness is 3M...3M is present just not as strong as its predecessor

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

For the people that plan to wear these shoes.. I did a sneaker review in my blog after wearing it for 2 days (8-10 hours) check out how the shoes hold up. 

Please tell me that theres just a bright light behind you and you didnt use the flash. I just took the same picture from the same angle using the flash on the 05s. Show the flash version so we can compare.
Here are the pictures.. 4 days late as promised! More pictures on the Blog.

Flash and NON-Flash after 2 days of wear!

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

For the people that plan to wear these shoes.. I did a sneaker review in my blog after wearing it for 2 days (8-10 hours) check out how the shoes hold up. 

Please tell me that theres just a bright light behind you and you didnt use the flash. I just took the same picture from the same angle using the flash on the 05s. Show the flash version so we can compare.
Here are the pictures.. 4 days late as promised! More pictures on the Blog.

Flash and NON-Flash after 2 days of wear!

And that pair is worn Mikkol?

Still can't believe it, not even a hint of creases.

Are you expecting the White/Red XIII's soon?

That pair has been worn for 2 days about 13 hours of walking.

I am expecting the white/ reds very soon. Again I will do a review for those before and after.

That pair has been worn for 2 days about 13 hours of walking.

I am expecting the white/ reds very soon. Again I will do a review for those before and after.

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

Is it me or do these have more of a greenish tint to the 3M part?? maybe it's just how the pics make them look

idk what greenish tint ur talkin about

Black Friday release date?! The mall is going to be bananas!!! Looks like this might be a campout in my area, I was hoping to avoid that. Im going to have to hit my boy at Shiekh's and see if he can hold a pair for me. You guys thinks its going to be GR????

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Black Friday release date?! The mall is going to be bananas!!! Looks like this might be a campout in my area, I was hoping to avoid that. Im going to have to hit my boy at Shiekh's and see if he can hold a pair for me. You guys thinks its going to be GR????
It's been confirmed.  Yes. 

Camp out? 
laugh.gif

None needed, you will be able to buy these with ease, I'm pretty sure of it.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Just shiny material?

Good looks babyboo.

I'm on this like spray tan on snooks.

Oh yeah mikkol... nice review.

I'm a heavyset bastid... but hopefully the creasage isn't too prevalent for me.

Awesome photos as well. Keep it up. Yes hetero.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Just shiny material?

Good looks babyboo.

I'm on this like spray tan on snooks.

Oh yeah mikkol... nice review.

I'm a heavyset bastid... but hopefully the creasage isn't too prevalent for me.

Awesome photos as well. Keep it up. Yes hetero.

I doubt there will be a camp out esp since it is Black Friday. I'll be out for electronics not shoes!

THIS! 

Then go to sleep for the afternoon.  Wake up, and walk into footlocker that evening with no hassle.

heres how i view the cons of the 2005s vs the 2010s

2005s
-creases VERY easily (my pair started creasing the 1st day i wore them).
-pods bleed after while

2010s
-no 3m

even though ill miss the STRONG 3m, i much rather have them not creasing on me. not to mention the leather looks pretty good and tumbled, not plasticy like the IXs and Infrared VIs.

Stil can't believe there's no 3m.

Those 2010 Flints posted on the last page look awful. I mean as far as the shape and everything goes, they look like the Variants that released along side the real Flints bakc in 2005.

Oh well, guess I'll make the final judgement upon seeing them in person for myself.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Stil can't believe there's no 3m.

Those 2010 Flints posted on the last page look awful. I mean as far as the shape and everything goes, they look like the Variants that released along side the real Flints bakc in 2005.

Oh well, guess I'll make the final judgement upon seeing them in person for myself.
I take it u didnt take time to read Mikkol post, he was showing how they held up after wearing them for a period of time. the shape is not going to look perfect after wearing them for 13-14 hrs... and its back not bake
embarassed.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

2005s
-pods bleed after while

2010s
-no 3m

even though ill miss the STRONG 3m, i much rather have them not creasing on me. not to mention the leather looks pretty good and tumbled, not plasticy like the IXs and Infrared VIs.

plastic like...i guess u mean glossy
? jus cuz its shiny dnt mean the quality is bad. y is that such a misconception? i dnt have the 9's. i shld but i dnt lol. imma get em later but i aint hear any complaints as for them n da infras was good quality. but the type of leather cant een be compared. the 13's have tumbled leather opposed to the 9's n 6's regular leather. so hbow can u compare the two?

Originally Posted by sthebest

2005s
-pods bleed after while

2010s
-no 3m

plastic like...i guess u mean glossy
? jus cuz its shiny dnt mean the quality is bad. y is that such a misconception? i dnt have the 9's. i shld but i dnt lol. imma get em later but i aint hear any complaints as for them n da infras was good quality. but the type of leather cant een be compared. the 13's have tumbled leather opposed to the 9's n 6's regular leather. so hbow can u compare the two?

Back
Top Bottom