Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

the 2010 look like fakes compared to the 05s. ive been holding out on getting some 05s but after seeing those beat down 05s, thet look 5x better then the 10s. i dont know why you guys are lying to yourselves but this retro is garbage. they made the fabric thinner, no 3m and indention's are softer. shoe just doesnt do the xiii right.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

the 2010 look like fakes compared to the 05s. ive been holding out on getting some 05s but after seeing those beat down 05s, thet look 5x better then the 10s. i dont know why you guys are lying to yourselves but this retro is garbage. they made the fabric thinner, no 3m and indention's are softer. shoe just doesnt do the xiii right.

what??? if u took the 05 DS and the 10 by the looks of these pix u cldnt tell da difference when walkin....what are u talkin about?? ur exaggeratin to the fullest.
o
embarassed.gif
 i forgot

downing retros  is the new TREND now smh 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

what??? if u took the 05 DS and the 10 by the looks of these pix u cldnt tell da difference when walkin....what are u talkin about?? ur exaggeratin to the fullest.
o
embarassed.gif
 i forgot

30t6p3b.gif

what you talking about, 05s are retros. from the pics "I" see a major difference in quality of the shoe.

and you cant tell the difference by this picture?

Yea u can tell d diff. When ur holding it inches away from ur face. When ur walkin, they as cripy as ds 05. Maybe not exact perfect retro but we all know everything in dis life changes. May not be a lot, or it may be a lot but it still will change. Jus appreciate d fact dat they still retro these coz who knows if this will happen years from now. Like I said "changes"

Yea u can tell d diff. When ur holding it inches away from ur face. When ur walkin, they as cripy as ds 05. Maybe not exact perfect retro but we all know everything in dis life changes. May not be a lot, or it may be a lot but it still will change. Jus appreciate d fact dat they still retro these coz who knows if this will happen years from now. Like I said "changes"

Originally Posted by thebeast23

o
embarassed.gif
 i forgot

30t6p3b.gif

what you talking about, 05s are retros. from the pics "I" see a major difference in quality of the shoe.

and you cant tell the difference by this picture?

besides the border n the slight color difference wats different?

It's been said that the leather is actually nice and durable. Let's hope so.

As far as the 3M mesh, well, the difference is there with that, along with the quality of the mesh, but it is what it is.

LOL AT DUDES SAYING THERE ISNT REALLY ANY DIFFERENCE, WHICH IS CORRECT FOR COLORS AND SHAPE, BUT THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE ISNT SHINING IN THEIR FACE. STILL HAVE 2 PAIRS OF 05S SO THIS WILL BE A GAMETIME DECISION FOR ME BUT MORE THAN LIKELY A PASS.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

How does jb = fail? These look great, some of you make the biggest deal out of nothing.

You blind or something? Don't see the cellulite on the 2010 Flints as opposed to the 05's?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

LOL AT DUDES SAYING THERE ISNT REALLY ANY DIFFERENCE, WHICH IS CORRECT FOR COLORS AND SHAPE, BUT THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE ISNT SHINING IN THEIR FACE. STILL HAVE 2 PAIRS OF 05S SO THIS WILL BE A GAMETIME DECISION FOR ME BUT MORE THAN LIKELY A PASS.

I would 100% pass on these if I had a good pair of '05's.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

if u tlkin bout 3M im talkin bout besides da 3M cuz u cnt compare sumthng u cnt c
da pix on last pge look gr8 while da ones above look bad

hopefully above pix r b grades.n its not confirmed dat its not there. wegettin mixed reviews so.....we will c come release date

Sometimes comparison pictures ruin shoes for me. I may still get them but the blue upper just looks bad on the new ones. It just looks like
it has been slapped on and it is real loose and wrinkled. The old ones look way better. The blue part is nice and smooth with well defined
indentations.

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

I need a pair of these bad! Hate looking at the ridiculous prices out there

Worth waiting on release day.  And if they have a promotion going on with a coupon, that would be better.
smile.gif

im living in 2010 so i need a pair of these.. now of dayz u cant compare anything rather its fashion,music, or entertainment nuthin is the same

Back
Top Bottom