Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Haven't worn flints since my '05's a couple of years back. Wore my 2010 flints on Sunday. They are comfortable for me and they look great. The 3M is existent but dull. I didn't ever care about that though. They didn't crease a lot but I did notice a little towards the right side of each toe box. I love these shoes. I can't wait to get the white/red's soon.

Had to get the matching socks....
pimp.gif

eek.gif
crazy to see people jumping on a re-retro so early.

I'm going to scoop up a pair, my 2004's fit me too big.  I have to double sock to get a comfy feel, I hate double socking though.

Might rock the worn pair, and flip it soon.  The 2004 DS pair in the closet will probably never see the light of day.  Too big, and these crease like a mutha.  Frankly, I usually don't mind creasing at all, but when these crease, they crease badly.

Originally Posted by JuMpMaN J 23

Got my kicks from wellgosh. Does anybody know how to resize pics from a phone?
It should be in your camera settings or options.

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

So does it really have a lot of wrinkles or was that just an awkward picture Willmatic78 posted?
I dunno if that had alot to do with the lighting but I don't see those wrinkles when I'm wearing them.  And I wore them all weekend and on Monday to work.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Comparison Video....
i can say that the ONLY thing that the 2010 has on the 05 is the leather
Tumbled leather FTW
I didnt realize the horrible indentations on the 2010s til he compared side by side. 
frown.gif

one thing i don't see much talk about is the difference in the shades of blue

the 05 is darker than the 10

the 10's actually have a better contrast from the blue and grey

other than that i'll be sticking with my 05's

Woooooowwwwww.....There are a LOT of differences here. Thank God I've got the '05's. IF I do cop the 2010's, it will only be so that I can wear my 05's less. I mean....From the sewn circles on the 3m to the cut of the material on the medial side of the shoe AND NOT TO MENTION THAT FAKE *** tumbled leather, I didn't know that a shoe could be so close but seriously..... Soooo far. While this shoe is so dope that I kind of want to have it anyway...They made some huge changes (Feint 3m) as well as minute changes that, collectively, make this shoe far different from the 05 Retro.

Great video, btw!

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Woooooowwwwww.....There are a LOT of differences here. Thank God I've got the '05's. IF I do cop the 2010's, it will only be so that I can wear my 05's less. I mean....From the sewn circles on the 3m to the cut of the material on the medial side of the shoe AND NOT TO MENTION THAT FAKE *** tumbled leather, I didn't know that a shoe could be so close but seriously..... Soooo far. While this shoe is so dope that I kind of want to have it anyway...They made some huge changes (Feint 3m) as well as minute changes that, collectively, make this shoe far different from the 05 Retro.

Great video, btw!
do you realize you contradicted yourself, in almost every sentence you typed ?  

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Great video, btw!
do you realize you contradicted yourself, in almost every sentence you typed ?  
roll.gif
 word 
roll.gif

a few weeks from RD.any1 find any other sites lettin em go early for retail or less? i refuse to pay over retail

I hate to be nit picky about this shoe, but is it me or do the 2010 seem to be a bit more narrower in the lace area??

And the side panels look "wrapped around" instead of just sloping down??

2nhf7o4.jpg

laugh.gif
 dudes are clowns on here..... if you don't like how NARROW the lace area looks then don't buy the #*#%+@* shoes. herbs

Yea those wrinkles I had on my right shoe (pic posted earlier in thread) are there and not on the left. Doesn't make me wear them or like them any less but I thought I'd let you guys know.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I hate to be nit picky about this shoe, but is it me or do the 2010 seem to be a bit more narrower in the lace area??

And the side panels look "wrapped around" instead of just sloping down??

laugh.gif
 dudes are clowns on here..... if you don't like how NARROW the lace area looks then don't buy the #*#%+@* shoes. herbs

If you're going to quote what someone said, can you at least read what the person actually said? 

The words "not like" don't appear on my original statement, it was a simple observation and question.  

Herb, Clown?  Really?  This coming from a guy who wanted to split McDonalds monopoly pieces. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

people should know by now dont expect 2010 quality to be like the last release you just setting urself up for a major disappointment.. its a retro its not suppose 2 be better than the og or the 1st retro run... cop or pass thats all it is really bout... i guess nobody listen to Gentry interview with theshoegame he basically stated that very clearly..

Back
Top Bottom