Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I wonder what they're smoking at UTA for $189. These don't deserve a $30 markup.

thats also without shipping or tax so what you see is what you pay. its not too bad. i just know i can buy these under retail somewhere somehow

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I wonder what they're smoking at UTA for $189. These don't deserve a $30 markup.

thats also without shipping or tax so what you see is what you pay. its not too bad. i just know i can buy these under retail somewhere somehow
Well they can have them for $189. I know I can get them for retail or less.

i might double up on these
pimp.gif

I see UTA has FSR restock already, im definitely going towait until RD, the prices people are paying from UTA and Citysole, they can do a little research and get a pair of 05s.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I see UTA has FSR restock already, im definitely going towait until RD, the prices people are paying from UTA and Citysole, they can do a little research and get a pair of 05s.

im waiting on wellgosh to restock. imma pull the trigger immediately.

im still waiting for a response to email i sent to wellgosh at the start of the month, SneakersNstuff.com have them in the EU, but the price is 205.91 in US dollars... i will do a Rajon Rondo on that price
indifferent.gif

I never had Flints...in fact I never had too many XIII's so these are going to be a welcomed edition. I'm going to cop at least one pair pending on if I feel another pair is worth it. These are nice though...still would've preferred the 3M reflective side paneling though. Oh well....ya win some, ya lose some...:/

Those are the cleanest pair of 2010's I've seen so far. 
The piping is nice and even, the indentations are neat even on the inner side, and the tongue looks perfect. They definitely picked the best pair of the stock they had for that one.

Don't expect yours to look like that when they come in. There will be at least one (most likely two) of those imperfections on your pair unless you scour the entire store for the best pair on RD.

Originally Posted by LUMINESCENT

Don't expect yours to look like that when they come in. There will be at least one (most likely two) of those imperfections on your pair unless you scour the entire store for the best pair on RD.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that does this at every release? 
nerd.gif

I've always wanted to do that just didnt know how to go about asking the employees to bring out multiple pairs haha maybe since one of my girls works at Champs Sports Icould ask her to bring out 2 pairs and pick from the 2.....these are my all time fav jordans and colorway and depending on how the pairs come out looking in person I might have to cop 2

Whats the deal with the clear loop tag thing ( I forget what they are called ) on the left foot, right side in the photo?  These come on Jordan's before and have had a tag or extra pair of laces.  Why is it on this pair.  It does not look like has anything on it though.  Just the clear plastic thing.  Any info NT???????????

Back
Top Bottom