Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Eastbay codes a go on these? 
nerd.gif
These shoes will not be discountable when they become available for sale this Friday.

EastbayRep - Ray

No lie, people in the Chi are fiend'n for these...I went to Champs Sports in one of the malls out here to holla at one of my girls to see if she could let me pick out the best pair, man, alot of em do have glue stains atleast the pairs i seen, not to mention my uncle had got his pair earlier and they had a glue stain on the midsole, no such thing as quality control....Still a nice cop tho, probably going to cop another pair while at Gurnee Mills on Black Friday im thinking

^ You guys act so shocked? You can never use discount codes on new release Jordan's, except for the free shipping code once in a while.

Anyway, I agree with some of the other posts above, these will not sell out, and will likely be available for 2-3 weeks at least in various sizes. Popular sizes will probably be gone within the first 1-2 weeks.

I am going to pass. But I must say I do like some of the gear that JB is releasing to match these, shorts/jackets look nice.

I just paid for mine. Gotta wait till friday for pick up though. I wont rock them until I find a nice pair of true religions to go with' em. My connect let me go through his stock to pick out the two best he had. He had about 15 pairs in my size but only 4 were decent. the glue issue on these is ridiculous. So watch out NT they are the odd of getting good pair is against you.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

On Friday if they don't let me look threw all the size 10's they have, I'm not gonna cop

I feel u fam...I went to the HIP on saturday I think and my girl let me go through all the size 9's they had, surprisingly it was only 3 and the left shoe had a minimal glue mark on the midsole, the right was damn near flawless...But the glue mark TRULY did bug the #+** out of me...Ol girl is gonna cop em for me when she shows up at 4am to work on her disco so it's like A) Cop em for $123 and deal with the minimal glue mark it had, or B) Pay full price somewhere else where if both shoes are flawless....
My guy thought i was being petty about it,  but i just feel this being my fav shoe of all-time I deserve to get the best looking pair possible....

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Originally Posted by Mikey23

On Friday if they don't let me look threw all the size 10's they have, I'm not gonna cop

I feel u fam...I went to the HIP on saturday I think and my girl let me go through all the size 9's they had, surprisingly it was only 3 and the left shoe had a minimal glue mark on the midsole, the right was damn near flawless...But the glue mark TRULY did bug the #+** out of me...Ol girl is gonna cop em for me when she shows up at 4am to work on her disco so it's like A) Cop em for $123 and deal with the minimal glue mark it had, or B) Pay full price somewhere else where if both shoes are flawless....
My guy thought i was being petty about it,  but i just feel this being my fav shoe of all-time I deserve to get the best looking pair possible....

<Yea I went to FTL on Sunday and asked my boy if I could see like 5 size 10's but he couldn't cause the manager was there, so he's gonna ride with me on Friday to another FTL and he's gonna cop for me on his disco so if I get a pair with out glue stains for 123 it's gonna be a good day.

If everyone waits a week after they drop, they'll let the discount apply.

They're trying to see how many people fall for the bait on release day for full retail.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

They're trying to see how many people fall for the bait on release day for full retail.

Well damn I took the bait but I need at least one flawless pair to stock. I'm pretty sure getting a flawless pair after RD will be impossible.

Don't know if I posted it before but Finishline at north riverside mall opens at midnight black Friday.

Anyone know if its been confirmed that there will be a re-stock? I was talking to dude at FTL and he said that even though its a GR there still might be limited number on the amount of pairs they get. From talikng to people around the mall its guaranteed that there will be campouts for these. Will sell out on first day for sure in the Bay Area on RD

Now I feel like wearing my '05s tomorrow
laugh.gif

And I was trying to let them go for $200 earlier in the year. Oh well, my pair is still fresh as hell.

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Just saw these in the store. Quality is OK, but I'll be sticking to the 2005's.
I think I'm about to be leaning this way. I saw a dude wearing his at the Mavs game over the weekend, and I didn't like the toe box and the fact that you can totally tell that they are inferior to the '05's. The leather on the toe box looks like cardboard folding in half. Not that that's a huge deal, but overall I just can't get past the fact that they are just a good imitation of the '05's. Now, the white/reds, Playoffs.....and even the new Altitudes will be copped!

Wow!!! FML!   Just got these in from sneakerpost and to my suprise Jordans brands wonderful quality
mad.gif

393594247.jpg

Was going to wear them to mall tom but now i cant gonna have to get a pair friday and swap it out!!
ohwell.gif

^^^ left hologram not stitched.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

this.

Back
Top Bottom