Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

laugh.gif
@ you dudes that are thinking these will sit for a week. Maybe in GS sizes.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif

this is da varsity red VI's all over again...i assure you they sitting for more then a couple of weeks..all da stores in

my area got em and people are holding out....its that cool grey shadow bearing over these from a month away

These for surley wont sit in most stores. Maybe if u live in a small area where not too many sneaker heads exist. I live in tha small +!+ city of Corpus Christi Tx and even tho its small there are hella sneaker heads who are fiendin for these joints. There are pairs already bein passed out like water around here so if u campin out good luck...the sneaker goons and skreet kats are definatly gonna be out. bring yo money and yo skrapp!

Yeah these will not sit long at all lol! I'm gonna use my $15 Footlocker coupon at came with my NBA 2K11 game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Wow!!! FML!   Just got these in from sneakerpost and to my suprise Jordans brands wonderful quality
mad.gif

393594247.jpg

Was going to wear them to mall tom but now i cant gonna have to get a pair friday and swap it out!!
ohwell.gif

^^^ left hologram not stitched.
I WARNED PEOPLE MANY TIMES IN THIS FORUM ABOUT SNEAKERPOST.......

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif

IN MY AREA THEY WILL. ALL THE MANAGERS FOR THE SHOE SPOTS IN MY AREA HAS STATED NO ONE BUT ME HAS EVEN INQUIRED ABOUT THEM. COOL GREYS ON THE OTHER HAND....

broke out my 05's yesterday, my pods turned a light shade of pink, nonetheless, based off the quality of the 05's compared to the 2010 flints, i'm running with 05's. on the real, these (2010 flint 13's) will sit on the walls for awhile! trust..and even if they don't, all the heads that own the 05's might get heated and start selling their 05's! LOL there's always a brighter side to these releases

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by a019

I highly doubt that this will be a crazy release.. There should be plenty
left for a good two weeks
False
laugh.gif
what makes you say this?
I live in L.A. and I had the hardest time just copping these early. The last time I listened to some fellow nike talkers about a shoe sitting that I really wanted, and it was gone just like that. The flint Greys will never just sit. Especially two weeks. Any popular jordan release x holiday season = sell out. I dont think these will be a problem copping on release day.. but after friday. Forget about it. Its Black Friday.

False
laugh.gif
what makes you say this?
I live in L.A. and I had the hardest time just copping these early. The last time I listened to some fellow nike talkers about a shoe sitting that I really wanted, and it was gone just like that. The flint Greys will never just sit. Especially two weeks. Any popular jordan release x holiday season = sell out. I dont think these will be a problem copping on release day.. but after friday. Forget about it. Its Black Friday.

i live 30 mins north of LA (Oxnard to be exact) and these shoes are easily attainable.

Originally Posted by astroox805

broke out my 05's yesterday, my pods turned a light shade of pink, nonetheless, based off the quality of the 05's compared to the 2010 flints, i'm running with 05's. on the real, these (2010 flint 13's) will sit on the walls for awhile! trust..and even if they don't, all the heads that own the 05's might get heated and start selling their 05's! LOL there's always a brighter side to these releases
Do you own the 2010 Flints?

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Do you own the 2010 Flints?

no i do not, my bestfriend is a store manager at my local footlocker and i happened to check out the 2010 flints, so my opinion that i made earlier stands.

False
laugh.gif
what makes you say this?

i live 30 mins north of LA (Oxnard to be exact) and these shoes are easily attainable.

Where.. I've searched everywhere in the L.A. area that got these early and they were all sold out..

False
laugh.gif
what makes you say this?

Where.. I've searched everywhere in the L.A. area that got these early and they were all sold out..

mean't to say out here above your location..lol mom and pop shop out here got them and started selling them 11-22, i think rif.la might have got a couple pairs in on consignment for a decent price.

False
laugh.gif
what makes you say this?
yea thats true it will be a black friday release. but i think people will have the 11's in the back of there mind before copping these and will make some people have to pass
in order to save up for the 11's. but then again sneakerheads somehow always come up with money to buy $150 pair of kicks even when they're broke. hahaha

these might not sell out everywhere, but they will move fast if you where big sizes or like my self a 11 your best bet is to hop on them friday
because you will be mad as a %$!*+ by sat, that is if you dont live in a big city like la,chi,nyc

I just copped mine today at a local mall...paid retail for em' this time around, but I wanted em' early. Shoes are comfortable and aside from a lack of 3M, these are good quality. My feet felt very secure with these shoes on when I got home to try them on....more than likely gonna grab another pair..but in no rush with all of the countless Black Friday deals going around.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom