Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Got mine early today but in my area they sold out.. im pleased with my pair even though they had a little bit of glue stains..

I'm guessing this was nuts because of the black friday release and all but I had to go to four stores just to get my pair. I'm glad I actually went out at midnight since they pulled stunts on eastbay and footlocker online lol.

Copped my pair at north riverside mall, the only thing I like about the shoes is that I got them for $122.00, thats the only thing good about these 2010 flints.

I was at the mall and thought about picking these up until I saw them in person

It's pretty pathetic that Jordan brand can't even stop skimping on the retros

I rarely buy Jordan's anymore due to the quality issue and these are one of the WORST quality retro's I've seen in a long time, looks like we will try again with the Cement 3's but I refuse to buy something that looks like Payless quality

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I rarely buy Jordan's anymore due to the quality issue and these are one of the WORST quality retro's I've seen in a long time, looks like we will try again with the Cement 3's but I refuse to buy something that looks like Payless quality
 These really aren't that bad as you're making them out to be.
People always worrying about quality like they're going to hoop in a tournament.
All you're doing is walking in them.

If you ain't coppin cuz there's no 3m then fine. But to sit here and say the '10 is garbage as far as quality goes....that's nonsense. There's nothing wrong with this retro. I've had the '05s too btw. But anyways all we got is 12s and 13s left in my store. Its was fun this morning though...tryna make ppl get the socks lmao

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by StillIn729

These really aren't that bad as you're making them out to be.
People always worrying about quality like they're going to hoop in a tournament.
All you're doing is walking in them.
you are the reason Jordan brand skimps on quality

I thought about getting another pair but nah, my 05's are still fresh. No hate on anybody that got these though.

da 3m missing was truly wack on these...i mean why take away a prominent design attribute such as reflective mesh?
Exactly.

I'm the reason? 
laugh.gif
You must've forgot about those other millions of people that buy Jordans and don't worry about quality.
I'm so over this quality talk.If you got the '05s, then good for you. But don't try to downplay these like they're horrible.

Is the 3M really that obvious ? It would seem that it's only prominent in pictures taken with flash and perhaps very sunny days. Aside from that, I never really noticed that my 05's had 3M lol, probably because I wear my shoes primarily at night. Still thinking about whether or not I should pull the trigger on the 2010 retros.

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Is the 3M really that obvious ? It would seem that it's only prominent in pictures taken with flash and perhaps very sunny days. Aside from that, I never really noticed that my 05's had 3M lol, probably because I wear my shoes primarily at night. Still thinking about whether or not I should pull the trigger on the 2010 retros.

Night time us when you see the 3M not in the day

^really? Never noticed, I would have expected to see 3M in the day since its reflective properties would reflect sunlight.

^^^^^ I personally don't give a damn about the 3m whatsoever
but your tripping fam about people not caring for quality 

thats very important at least to me as a consumer especially when im hading over almost $170

of my hard earned money

Saw them, held them, passed on them. Meh....nothing to exciting unless you love the color blue. Also....JB....let me know if you'd like to hire my little cousin to squirt the glue lines next time.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

If you ain't coppin cuz there's no 3m then fine. But to sit here and say the '10 is garbage as far as quality goes....that's nonsense. There's nothing wrong with this retro. I've had the '05s too btw. But anyways all we got is 12s and 13s left in my store. Its was fun this morning though...tryna make ppl get the socks lmao
to me, this is a apples to oranges type of debate. the quality on both shoes were good, but the deciding factor was the 3m.  theres alot of people out there in the general public who love this colorway, 3m or not. this is why the 2010's basically sold out in stores. the ones who care about the 3m are the purists that fell in love with the OGs and retros

Good to hear a lot of people were able to grab their pairs. As for our site having issues with the timer, I have notified the appropriate personal about this issue so we can look into it.

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

anyone got a footlocker/eastbay order confirmation?
no email for me yet...
all mines says "STATUS: WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL"

!*@ hope it goes through!
Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Im waiting on conformation for the grade school sizes it was deducted from my account though check you bank account and see if the transaction has been accounted for
Originally Posted by trublu86

Got a order confimation email from FNL.com and im still waiting for eastbay.  Has anyone recieved confirmation email from Eastbay??
Originally Posted by Philosophre

nm, got mine at ndc canceled. so much hoop jumping, had to listen through the automated before i could get to a real person to cancel.
hope my eastbay is shipped, got the confirmation and all, but i assume there is still a chance that it get's canceled...
If you want me to check on your order, just send me a private message with your customer and order number.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

was these limited or sumthin why these sell out so fast online
These shoes were not limited, there just was a lot of people that wanted them.

EastbayRep - Ray

eek.gif
The Flints are horrible! Can't believe that JB messed up one of my favorite sneakers. Just saw them at the mall. What is that mess in place of the 3M!? The hologram looks fake. This is a great example of major decline in quality.

Back
Top Bottom