Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

alright, think we're about done here...on to the next one...see yall when were scrapping for a set of the cool greys...

Originally Posted by blacklion23

eek.gif
The Flints are horrible! Can't believe that JB messed up one of my favorite sneakers. Just saw them at the mall. What is that mess in place of the 3M!? The hologram looks fake. This is a great example of major decline in quality.
Over-exaggerate much? 3M is there, just not the reflective property it was in 05' other minor details include a different carbon phiber plate at the bottom. Yet, all in all I still have my 05s and while I do think the 05's are more of a true shoe these are still a very solid release. I picked up two pair and am VERY satisfied. 

Always wanted the Flints but missed out on them in 05. The quality on this release might not be the greatest, but I think the $96 price tag I paid justifies that

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

eek.gif
The Flints are horrible! Can't believe that JB messed up one of my favorite sneakers. Just saw them at the mall. What is that mess in place of the 3M!? The hologram looks fake. This is a great example of major decline in quality.
Over-exaggerate much? 3M is there, just not the reflective property it was in 05' other minor details include a different carbon phiber plate at the bottom. Yet, all in all I still have my 05s and while I do think the 05's are more of a true shoe these are still a very solid release. I picked up two pair and am VERY satisfied. 

Man im not tripping about mine either Im just glad there not like the CDP 13's from 08

Originally Posted by jay23jay

I got my pair!

and thats the only thing that matters, i dont know why everybody is cryin bout quality cuz the jonits i got is on pizzoint, great leather no creasing unless i
wear them everyday and im not doin that, and i dont give a %$%$ bout 3m, but whatever my 13s is fresh now its on to the 3s 
nerd.gif

download

Saw them at the mall today, they look great quality-wise to me... you're always going to have pairs that have glue marks and stuff on them (now, some of the ones I've seen are pretty bad, and definitely should be B-Grade... but EVERY release has some of those). These look fine to me, minus the 3M (which is a personal preference... and I don't mind it that much, especially since it is actually still on there).

I passed them up for now because of where I live (and they will be an easy cop for a while I'm sure here)... but based off of how they sold online at some places, these shouldn't last too overly long (I'm thinking black/varsity red 6's... maybe one price drop to get sold at some of the smaller stores like here in Idaho, then gone).

All sizes up to 15 gone on NDC.
eek.gif

That has to mean something.

I ordered from Finishline around 6:20am ct and I haven't received a order conformation email yet. Has anyone who ordered from Finishline got there conformation email?

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

eek.gif
REFER BACK TO PAGE 116 FOR MY PICS....THERE IS NO 3M. NONE. NOT A LITTLE BIT. ZERO. JUST SILVER STITCHING MADE TO IMITATE 3M. THATS WHY I HAD TO SEE THESE IN PERSON CUZ DUDES ON HERE BE LYING....

SHOUTOUTS TO ALL THOSE THAT COPPED. GOOD SHOE. I GOT THEM ON NOW AND THEY DON'T GIVE ME THAT "DAMN THESE ARE FRESH" FEELING "MORE OF A HMM I GOT ON BLUE/GREY JORDANS" FEELING. THEN AGAIN I DIDNT COP THESE TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION....

Bought mine this morning , there was actually a line like 8 people. in front of me but got the last 9 and 10 . So i got my bron 8 s.beach and my aj flints great month.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I was at the mall and thought about picking these up until I saw them in person

It's pretty pathetic that Jordan brand can't even stop skimping on the retros

I rarely buy Jordan's anymore due to the quality issue and these are one of the WORST quality retro's I've seen in a long time, looks like we will try again with the Cement 3's but I refuse to buy something that looks like Payless quality

I can't agree with that. I thought these have very good quality to them. I tried them on and the comfort is sensational. Obviously Jordan Brand cuts corners, like no 3M for instance, but the style and nostalgia is what pulls us in.....the comfort is there on these and the zoom air is definitely quality on these shoes...ankle support is very good on these..and these just feel right when you're wearing them...I can't complain...but others will nit-pick for the sake of it..
grin.gif

the quality on these is actually pretty decent compared to other recent releases.

aside from the lack of 3m these were a decent shoe. if you have a chance to get a 2005 pair for something close to the same price i'd go for that but these are nice as well.

Damn so much back and forth with opinions on quality, I've yet to see them for myself. Part of me wants to just get 05s but that toe box was crappy.

Only problem I had with these shoes was the glue. I know some people don't have this problem, but MANY people do. Glue spots on the midsole where the suede is, spots or even lines...

Flints sold out super fast in Nashville today! Got my pair and I must say I got a flawless pair
pimp.gif
no glue stains or crumbled mesh...A-1 quality...my pair looks better than most of these Debbie Downer's pink podded 2005 pairs...congrats to the homies that copped their pairs today...Hate is the new Love go figure!

Im glad with my 2 pairs... went in, and they let me examine them before buying... I feel kind of bad for ppl who copped early and got the messed up mesh...

Back
Top Bottom