Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

I have 2 pairs of flint retros from 05, i wore one pair only 5 to 6 times and the other pair is in DS condition. The suede is bleeding onto the pods however it isnt really that bad for my pairs. They are still in excellent condition.

kevrocavich1 wrote:
Ok. 1 question for all of you copping. Did any of you cop the 2005 version's? If you did and you wore them or if you didn't and you knew someone who had them and wore them then you would recall that the pods all turn PINK after only a couple of wairs which killed the overall look of the shoe. I had em and thought that I had stepped in something pink and found out much later after I sold them that almost everyone who bought them had the exact same problem. I will not be copping these this time around until I see that they are not going to bleed like the 2005 versions. The area where the grey sits right over the white pods had some sort of die that would start to leak onto the white pods and they seriously turned pink with no method of cleaning them to reverse the pinkness! Good luck all of you .......

My pair is still DS and there is no bleeding on my pair..... since I last checked.

I have a homie that has many pairs of these , some DS some worn and NONE of his pods have that problem you speak of.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

kevrocavich1 wrote:
Ok. 1 question for all of you copping. Did any of you cop the 2005 version's? If you did and you wore them or if you didn't and you knew someone who had them and wore them then you would recall that the pods all turn PINK after only a couple of wairs which killed the overall look of the shoe. I had em and thought that I had stepped in something pink and found out much later after I sold them that almost everyone who bought them had the exact same problem. I will not be copping these this time around until I see that they are not going to bleed like the 2005 versions. The area where the grey sits right over the white pods had some sort of die that would start to leak onto the white pods and they seriously turned pink with no method of cleaning them to reverse the pinkness! Good luck all of you .......

My pair is still DS and there is no bleeding on my pair..... since I last checked.

I have a homie that has many pairs of these , some DS some worn and NONE of his pods have that problem you speak of.

Wear them a few times and I guarantee that you will face the same issue. I got rid of mine for the same problem.

THEY SHOULD RETRO THESE INSTEAD, BUT MAKE IT A HALFTOP LIKE THE FLINT COLORWAY

I have a pair that turned pink and I used a clorox bleach pen on them and it came out a little. They are wearable at the least

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1
My left shoe started to turn pink, after a year or so after purchased. Never understood the reason since there was no pink on the either Jordans.

Glad to know that I'm not alone on this one.

One of the biggest regrets in my life from selling my retro's last year. DS too. I need to get these again. x2
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom