Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

I think these look better without so much 3m. I would like black and red 13s and these even more if they had NO 3m at all. 3m looks best on the tongue of the 5s to me. Green beans are horrible.

Originally Posted by UST23

I think these look better without so much 3m. I would like black and red 13s and these even more if they had NO 3m at all. 3m looks best on the tongue of the 5s to me. Green beans are horrible.

THIS IS A 1st.. a 3M hater??? wow
welcome to niketalk...

as 4 ur comment i cant agree with u at all on this. the 3M only shows at certain times on 13's so u cld jus pretend...its not there

3M is the equivalent of light up sneakers to lil kids LOL 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What was a joke??  The stolen shoes? 
nerd.gif

Nah, that wasn't a joke. 
ill tell you what is a joke...the 3m or lack thereof
indifferent.gif

Drew 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree one-hundred, but what can we do?    I've been on a lookout for a brand new '05 pair, with no luck, so I'm gonna need to get these until then.

I do think the 3M on the 05s is a really cool effect but it can be a little OD at times. Yet to see ANY 3M on the 10s.

so i just received my 2010 flint 13s minus the 3m material the shoes look great imo rather go on search for another retro pair than the 2010

so i just received my 2010 flint 13s minus the 3m material the shoes look great imo rather go on search for another retro pair than the 2010

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

Huh?  I don't get what you are trying to say.  You rather do what?

r u sayin they look good without the 3M or are u sayin the shoes look better without the 3M....n u rather search for an 05 pair than an 10? is that wat u said

ok to clarify my 2005 retro 13s look way better than the 2010 13s so in other words ill be in a search for another pair of 2005 retros

ok to clarify my 2005 retro 13s look way better than the 2010 13s so in other words ill be in a search for another pair of 2005 retros

Well that's a given because it's a true statement.
smile.gif

I was gonna pull the trigger on some DS '05 for about $200 shipped, but I was beaten to it. 
smh.gif

i kno this is random but did any1 hear about the aqua 8's re-droppin nxt year along witda chromes? apart of me hopes its true n apart of me doesnt. i missed out last time but can prolly still find em close to retail but its waaaaaaaaaay to soon

^^^

Hearing CHROMES... Ill be happy if they do so drop. Like I said b4. I need a new pair now.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

i kno this is random but did any1 hear about the aqua 8's re-droppin nxt year along witda chromes? apart of me hopes its true n apart of me doesnt. i missed out last time but can prolly still find em close to retail but its waaaaaaaaaay to soon

I didn't hear anything about the Aqua 8's, but definitely heard about the Chrome's.  
If they both drop, craziness.  

Cant wait to get mine this November, Ive been rockin my '05 a lot more ever since I heard about them re-releasing. One of the best J's IMO. Im glad JB didnt change the look of them

I can't believe these don't have 3m.

So what's that silver lining on the shoe?

Just shiny material?

Wow this is type depressing.

It's like remanufacturing the Delorean with standard side opening doors in lieu of gull wings.

Back
Top Bottom