Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Passing on these. Gonna get the White/red and Altitudes instead. The stitching on these are terrible and the lack of 3M............then again, maybe it's because I owned the 05's. Not to mention the bleeding that most likely will occur again, but to add on a ten dollar price tag while skimping out on key parts of the shoe is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by Raices03

Saw these in NYC today for $165-180

what part of nyc did you see the 13's 
thanks
5th Ave and I think 45th in Brooklyn I think its either Prospect park or Sunset Park area.  There is a Dr jays and VIM on the same block.
Check MOM and POP shops there for the best price

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Originally Posted by taicho

via gallery2 http://blog.gallery2.co.j...010/11/11air_jordan.html

010_061110%20002.jpg

Whats the deal with the clear loop tag thing ( I forget what they are called ) on the left foot, right side in the photo?  These come on Jordan's before and have had a tag or extra pair of laces.  Why is it on this pair.  It does not look like has anything on it though.  Just the clear plastic thing.  Any info NT???????????

The clear loop and black tag are an instruction manual. And it is guarantee of the NIKE JAPAN.
Example
kippis_1008-img600x450-1239176313rnllp786937.jpg

Originally Posted by richiedge

They made some nice apparel for these. Saw the hoodies in HOH yesterday.

You mean that 89.99 zip-up fleece? It's nice but hardly worth more than $60 at most. The white and blue shorts they have are nice though but 44.99? C'mon JB. I can see that stuff at the outlets in a matter of months.

Originally Posted by jayt206

Originally Posted by richiedge

They made some nice apparel for these. Saw the hoodies in HOH yesterday.

You mean that 89.99 zip-up fleece? It's nice but hardly worth more than $60 at most. The white and blue shorts they have are nice though but 44.99? C'mon JB. I can see that stuff at the outlets in a matter of months.

I stopped buying JB apparel long ago because of this.  You can easily get some nice Nike fleece hoodies for $24 - $30.

Originally Posted by ballerchild

any thoughts on whether or not these will sell out on release day?
I don't think they will sell out the first day, but will sell out maybe within the week? 
It is the first true Retro 13 we see in a while.

That's my prediction.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by ballerchild

any thoughts on whether or not these will sell out on release day?

0% chance
I wouldn't be too sure they won't sell out in certain areas. Being that so many people shop that day I could see some malls and downtown areas easily selling out before the day is over.

Its always a toss-up with sellouts on RD these days... especially in my city. Fusions and NT's less popular Retros fly off the shelves and NT's grails sit around housing dustbunnies. There was a size 8 2010 Olympic 7 at a Finishline up til like a month ago and there's still a size 14 Infrared 6 Pkg sitting at another spot here.

I'll prolly have to put these on layaway although its the first retro in some time that I wanna wear str8 out the box. I missed these in '05 I was jammed up on a dope case and all funding went for legal proceedings. Found a NDS pair in a house I was clearing out in like '07. I resto'd them, buttered the leather toebox, repainted the pods, stretched and stuffed the toebox to get all the creases out, got them to like a 7 or 8 out of 10. Then I let my cuz wear them for a weekend and all I was able to recover were the charcoal grey laces I had thrown in them.... so I'm SO READY for a re-retro....

still on the fence about these.....

say them in person...materials feel kinda weak...

but more than likely...i'll cave in and cop..lol

Originally Posted by caraval15

Will Eastbay carry these?
Wanted to know if these are a GR or limited to NT and select outlets only.
We will be carrying these shoes.  They should available for sale at 12 AM ET on 11/26/10.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just hit up my local FNL, got mine on hold for that day. Usually they do a release list but the store manager told me he is doing first come first serve based on the sales of the past few retro's and the fact that they didnt get as many as expected. Said he is doing the same thing for the XI's next month. Glad my boy is the stock manager or id be waiting in line

Originally Posted by Mikey23

These won't sell out around my area
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT 

Too many spots here in the Chi to cop, if you want em wake up friday hell evensaturday and get em, no hassle....2 pairs for me 
tongue.gif

I'm a do the Best Buy thang and wait inline till they open, cop a flat screen and they after i do all my immediate Black Friday shopping off to the mall i go to cop these bad boys

Back
Top Bottom