Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

knew it was a mistake but didnt want to post that for people to yell at me
laugh.gif

darn it! missed the restock, I don't mind the cancellation...just really want that 20% off coupon
grin.gif

Don't know if there's any truth to this, but I was told that the "restock error" had to do with the fact that the majority of the restocked Flint 13's were worn returns...

i hate paying the reseller price but i got these babies for 209 shipped.
Also i called Nike and they said that the shoe is still gonna be restocked but they don't know when.  The rep told me that they were in the process of being made again.  Have you guys ever heard anything like this before?

Originally Posted by ldlisturb3d

Also i called Nike and they said that the shoe is still gonna be restocked but they don't know when.  The rep told me that they were in the process of being made again.  Have you guys ever heard anything like this before?

I've never heard that before, but....hey if it's true I'm sure a lot of people will be happy.This has to be the most restocked jordan EVER....I remember the kings county spizikes restock monthsafter RD. If this is true then, I guess JB is milking the cow till its bone dry.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I've never heard that before, but....hey if it's true I'm sure a lot of people will be happy.This has to be the most restocked jordan EVER....I remember the kings county spizikes restock monthsafter RD. If this is true then, I guess JB is milking the cow till its bone dry.
Can't say I blame them.  Enabling resellers to gain profits that could be yours if you'd up production that you're more than capable of financing is just stupid business.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Can't say I blame them.  Enabling resellers to gain profits that could be yours if you'd up production that you're more than capable of financing is just stupid business.
QFT
pimp.gif

I never cop 2 pairs (rotation is DEEEEP) but these all my all time favorites, more so the '05 but the prices are too wild. I would definitely get another pair on the restock

I was in the footlocker stre for like an hr, tossing up between the flints and red/white , ended up going with the red whites.Might have to come back for these, as it's not a typical Jordan CW , and looks really good .

^^^I think that's one of the main reasons everyone went nuts when these flints dropped.

The blue, white and grey color combo is serious, especially on such a popular retro.

XIII's are definitely one of my favorite retros and when these dropped w/o the 3M,

I must admit I was a lil bothered but I can't deny these are frrrreshhh!!

My favorite 13's are either the Altitudes or Playoffs. Don't get me wrong the flints, and the black white and red, Breds, and White and Blacks look GREAT, i just think the green on the Alt, and the white lower sole make those particular shoe stand out more!

My flints finally came in from the restock, took awhile but they're here. I've had all the releases from the flints and sold em all (I don't know why), but man do I miss the 3m on these. For some reason these are just off to me. But none the less these are what was available. I like em', just wish I had the 3m. Og heads know wassup. Thanx for the info on the restock NT, this is a really great site. =)

Back
Top Bottom