AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by ThundaCat

I guess nike and JB dont really care if we have gals in the month of February. They seem to be dropping all kinds of heat.

laugh.gif

to girlfriend/wife: sorry honey but u might be getting a valentines day present a little later than usual this year

girlfriend/wife: WTH
sick.gif
WHY?!

togf/wife: well u see.. the royal foamposites are droppin on the 12th and im not gonna miss out on those for anything in the world, and then on top of that the playoff jordan XIII's are dropping at the end of the month and on top of that ill be getting pewter foamz in march

That's so eff'd up man  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Luckily, I was never into Foams, so that's a no go for me.  

if i were to cop a 13 retro, and i haven't yet, these would def. be it. never had this c/w. if i can find on sale for a decent price i'd prolly cave in and cop.
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

if i were to cop a 13 retro, and i haven't yet, these would def. be it. never had this c/w. if i can find on sale for a decent price i'd prolly cave in and cop.
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I guess nike and JB dont really care if we have gals in the month of February. They seem to be dropping all kinds of heat.

laugh.gif

to girlfriend/wife: sorry honey but u might be getting a valentines day present a little later than usual this year

sick.gif
WHY?!

togf/wife: well u see.. the royal foamposites are droppin on the 12th and im not gonna miss out on those for anything in the world, and then on top of that the playoff jordan XIII's are dropping at the end of the month and on top of that ill be getting pewter foamz in march
pretty much how mine next two months are gonna go...V-Day is over-rated anyway lol

laugh.gif

sick.gif
WHY?!

pretty much how mine next two months are gonna go...V-Day is over-rated anyway lol

So far, these are the only non XI shoe I'm hyped about this year. Now if they happen to come through with the crazy rumors like IV's and Chicago X's then that'll change, but until I get the confirmation. XIII's are my pick of the year.

So far, these are the only non XI shoe I'm hyped about this year. Now if they happen to come through with the crazy rumors like IV's and Chicago X's then that'll change, but until I get the confirmation. XIII's are my pick of the year.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Mine should be here fri. Will take pics for you guys. =] sooooo stoked.
Where did you cop from? Would love to be a month early... 
IV THA MERCY wrote:
^^^ Most managers I've come across dont even rock what they're selling, or even the same ballpark for that matter. I walked into our nike factory one day and this cat was wearing keds... SMH.
hahahahhahahahah 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The guy at the footlocker I got the cements knew NOTHING about jordans. 

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Mine should be here fri. Will take pics for you guys. =] sooooo stoked.
Where did you cop from? Would love to be a month early... 
IV THA MERCY wrote:
^^^ Most managers I've come across dont even rock what they're selling, or even the same ballpark for that matter. I walked into our nike factory one day and this cat was wearing keds... SMH.
hahahahhahahahah 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The guy at the footlocker I got the cements knew NOTHING about jordans. 

Back
Top Bottom