AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Don't know if I should cop two pairs of these, or one pair and one pair of the royal foams.

Don't know if I should cop two pairs of these, or one pair and one pair of the royal foams.

^^^SAME SITUATION FOR ME BUT I THINK IM GOING WITH ONE OF EACH. BEING FROM MEMPHIS, I CANT PASS ON ANY PENNIES THAT DROP....

^^^SAME SITUATION FOR ME BUT I THINK IM GOING WITH ONE OF EACH. BEING FROM MEMPHIS, I CANT PASS ON ANY PENNIES THAT DROP....

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Yeah I'm in the same boat, although I've pretty much decided to do one of each. Have a handful of foams but strangely never had the royals before, so I gotta cop them this time around.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Yeah I'm in the same boat, although I've pretty much decided to do one of each. Have a handful of foams but strangely never had the royals before, so I gotta cop them this time around.

Congrats, Mine is on the 1st. Time is flying by. My fiancée is cool with my shoe addiction because she knows I have no problem handling my business.

Congrats, Mine is on the 1st. Time is flying by. My fiancée is cool with my shoe addiction because she knows I have no problem handling my business.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Not trying to promote eastbay and I don't know if y'all saw it, but their gold membership is $9.99 currently. No hoody though. http://www.eastbay.com/cu...LUB-THX&model_nbr=158308

What do you get with the gold membership?  Do you get first dibs on releases?  That'd be nice!!
laugh.gif

I guess nike and JB dont really care if we have gals in the month of February. They seem to be dropping all kinds of heat.

I guess nike and JB dont really care if we have gals in the month of February. They seem to be dropping all kinds of heat.

Been waiting on these since I was in middle school. Cant wait until these dropped. Just sucks that JB is making you choose between the BHM 3's and these.

Been waiting on these since I was in middle school. Cant wait until these dropped. Just sucks that JB is making you choose between the BHM 3's and these.

Back
Top Bottom