AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

My favorite jays of all time, finally.

2-3 pair minimum.

pimp.gif

WOW! Copped on site. IDC if these sit 4ever and go to oulets or whatever the case may be, I will have these the moment i see them.

WOW! Copped on site. IDC if these sit 4ever and go to oulets or whatever the case may be, I will have these the moment i see them.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

These shoes and I have a history... The first jordans I really wanted besides the bourdeuxs in 3rd grade.. I had been doin really well in school so my pops said he was going to cop me a pair as a reward. I get home later that evening to see the silhouette of two shoe boxes... I already knew what it was. Two converse boxes.. Now, I'm not one to be non appreciative, but the joy on my pops face when he said "you got two pair for less than one!" made me want to steal off on him... It's on come 2011

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

These shoes and I have a history... The first jordans I really wanted besides the bourdeuxs in 3rd grade.. I had been doin really well in school so my pops said he was going to cop me a pair as a reward. I get home later that evening to see the silhouette of two shoe boxes... I already knew what it was. Two converse boxes.. Now, I'm not one to be non appreciative, but the joy on my pops face when he said "you got two pair for less than one!" made me want to steal off on him... It's on come 2011

laugh.gif

nice...i was going to pay 150 for a og pair thats vnds on craigslist 2 weeks ago but 2 will be copped when these drop

nice...i was going to pay 150 for a og pair thats vnds on craigslist 2 weeks ago but 2 will be copped when these drop

Back
Top Bottom