AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

These are perfect !!! But you guys do realize that No retro is the exact match to the OG. There is always something different. Like the bottom of these not having the grey. They do this on purpose to separate the retro from the OG.

These are perfect !!! But you guys do realize that No retro is the exact match to the OG. There is always something different. Like the bottom of these not having the grey. They do this on purpose to separate the retro from the OG.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Maybe I can finally ride off into the sunset after I get these.
pimp.gif

was gonna do the same but I have to pick up the white cement 3's ..but once again cool greys will be passed on

3 pairs easy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Maybe I can finally ride off into the sunset after I get these.
pimp.gif

was gonna do the same but I have to pick up the white cement 3's ..but once again cool greys will be passed on

3 pairs easy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

These shoes and I have a history... The first jordans I really wanted besides the bourdeuxs in 3rd grade.. I had been doin really well in school so my pops said he was going to cop me a pair as a reward. I get home later that evening to see the silhouette of two shoe boxes... I already knew what it was. Two converse boxes.. Now, I'm not one to be non appreciative, but the joy on my pops face when he said "you got two pair for less than one!" made me want to steal off on him... It's on come 2011
lol...classic
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

These shoes and I have a history... The first jordans I really wanted besides the bourdeuxs in 3rd grade.. I had been doin really well in school so my pops said he was going to cop me a pair as a reward. I get home later that evening to see the silhouette of two shoe boxes... I already knew what it was. Two converse boxes.. Now, I'm not one to be non appreciative, but the joy on my pops face when he said "you got two pair for less than one!" made me want to steal off on him... It's on come 2011
lol...classic
roll.gif

These were my FIRST pair of Jordans end of freshman year 1998.... I'd give my left nut to go bacc to that era.... I've got an OG pair I never wear for collecting purposes.... can't wait for these I'm never one to double-up on releases but these might be my first.... unless I get enough paper to cop one pair of Cool Greys on RD and put another on layaway.... which is what I'll most likely do with these no sense in droppin $300+ for two pair of the same shoe when you can take one home and make fragmented payments on the other.... GOD I love layaway on Jordans....

happy.gif

EDIT: Marquee goin in $280 shipped unlabeled Jordan box.... IF I was still into the whole "I'm better than you cuz I copped early BUT paid over $100 extra" high-school biz I would pull the trigger in halfa heartbeat....  

These were my FIRST pair of Jordans end of freshman year 1998.... I'd give my left nut to go bacc to that era.... I've got an OG pair I never wear for collecting purposes.... can't wait for these I'm never one to double-up on releases but these might be my first.... unless I get enough paper to cop one pair of Cool Greys on RD and put another on layaway.... which is what I'll most likely do with these no sense in droppin $300+ for two pair of the same shoe when you can take one home and make fragmented payments on the other.... GOD I love layaway on Jordans....

happy.gif

EDIT: Marquee goin in $280 shipped unlabeled Jordan box.... IF I was still into the whole "I'm better than you cuz I copped early BUT paid over $100 extra" high-school biz I would pull the trigger in halfa heartbeat....  

Originally Posted by Agent0024

happy.gif

B-GRADES. PASS. I CAN WAIT TWO MONTHS AND COP FOR RETAIL OR LESS THAN RETAIL.

happy.gif

B-GRADES. PASS. I CAN WAIT TWO MONTHS AND COP FOR RETAIL OR LESS THAN RETAIL.

happy.gif

son! you already know, coppin kicks early back in highschool had you legendary in the gear game loll. hav cats thinking you got hookups at JB, and not just pickyourshoes.com in ya favorites list.

happy.gif

son! you already know, coppin kicks early back in highschool had you legendary in the gear game loll. hav cats thinking you got hookups at JB, and not just pickyourshoes.com in ya favorites list.

Wow! I'm actually proud of JB.
They stuck to their word changing something subtle on the shoe,
Between all the 13's, CG's, White Cement 3's, Penny Foams this winter season;
I feel sorry for all the things that used to take my money!
Whoops, almost forgot the Kobe 6! 

Wow! I'm actually proud of JB.
They stuck to their word changing something subtle on the shoe,
Between all the 13's, CG's, White Cement 3's, Penny Foams this winter season;
I feel sorry for all the things that used to take my money!
Whoops, almost forgot the Kobe 6! 

Back
Top Bottom