AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

thinking about trading my altitudes for these when they drop, dont really feel like coppin two pairs of the same kicks in one year 

I think these are def gonna sell out. Anytime they retro a JB and its this close to the OG, its a def sell out. I dont think youre gonna have to line up or anything but dont sleep either. Im gonna get a pair but I agree with the few of you that said they preferred the black/red, otherwise known as "breds" lol, I think its funny when theres arguments about nicknames. Can we all agree that we make em only to save us the trouble of saying the entire description of sneaker???

I think these are def gonna sell out. Anytime they retro a JB and its this close to the OG, its a def sell out. I dont think youre gonna have to line up or anything but dont sleep either. Im gonna get a pair but I agree with the few of you that said they preferred the black/red, otherwise known as "breds" lol, I think its funny when theres arguments about nicknames. Can we all agree that we make em only to save us the trouble of saying the entire description of sneaker???

Nike is going HARD this month with their JB, Kobe, and LeBron line. Copping at least one or two from each line. I gots money, money. Yeah, yeah - Cryme Tyme.

Tax return is coming in two weeks, just in time for these Playoffs among other things. =D

Nike is going HARD this month with their JB, Kobe, and LeBron line. Copping at least one or two from each line. I gots money, money. Yeah, yeah - Cryme Tyme.

Tax return is coming in two weeks, just in time for these Playoffs among other things. =D

Originally Posted by Freeze

I can't wait for these. Well I mean I can, I've had plenty of chances to get them early. I love how these look and since I couldn't cop when they first dropped, they're definitely gettin picked up. My favorite xiii's are mos def breds, altitudes, chutneys and these. Never really liked any of the others.
grin.gif
 chutney and altitude 13's over white and blacks and flints? wow. what are chutneys? jk. I feel ya though. To each as own. At the end of the day I want and need the white and blacks. Didnt get em in the pack in 07. Thats the first colorway and the overall best 13 for so many reasons IMO. The first colorway of jordans (especially the older models, 1-17) is always the most iconic and thats what I go for before all. Also till this day I dont see what people see in the Altitudes. All black w/ neon green bottom? 
laugh.gif
 yall can have em

I can't wait for these. Well I mean I can, I've had plenty of chances to get them early. I love how these look and since I couldn't cop when they first dropped, they're definitely gettin picked up. My favorite xiii's are mos def breds, altitudes, chutneys and these. Never really liked any of the others.
grin.gif
 chutney and altitude 13's over white and blacks and flints? wow. what are chutneys? jk. I feel ya though. To each as own. At the end of the day I want and need the white and blacks. Didnt get em in the pack in 07. Thats the first colorway and the overall best 13 for so many reasons IMO. The first colorway of jordans (especially the older models, 1-17) is always the most iconic and thats what I go for before all. Also till this day I dont see what people see in the Altitudes. All black w/ neon green bottom? 
laugh.gif
 yall can have em

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Yeah, these are looking pretty much like an instant sellout based on what I'm seeing over here.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING... IDK WHERE U LIVE BUT THESE ARE NOT ABOUT TO SELL OUT INSTANTLY ESP. NOT IN NYC...

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Yeah, these are looking pretty much like an instant sellout based on what I'm seeing over here.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING... IDK WHERE U LIVE BUT THESE ARE NOT ABOUT TO SELL OUT INSTANTLY ESP. NOT IN NYC...

Unless Nike/JB attaches a limited tag to it, or its an XI -- nothing disappears on day one anymore.

Unless Nike/JB attaches a limited tag to it, or its an XI -- nothing disappears on day one anymore.

Does any one know if when these crease they crease real ugly??? Thinking bout getting 2 one to play in

Does any one know if when these crease they crease real ugly??? Thinking bout getting 2 one to play in

Originally Posted by dhtowng

laugh.gif
 yall can have em

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dhtowng

laugh.gif
 yall can have em

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DReK623

My OGs are creased up pretty bad. I used to rock those everywhere tho.

Its not as noticeable with the black toe box, opposed to the Flints toe box.

Originally Posted by DReK623

My OGs are creased up pretty bad. I used to rock those everywhere tho.

Its not as noticeable with the black toe box, opposed to the Flints toe box.

Back
Top Bottom