AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

These Playoffs were my first ever pair of Jordans back in 3rd grade. Having these again will bring back many memories as all I had was this one pair of Jordans to last me all of 3rd grade. My next pair of the black/blue XIII lows which I can only hope will be retroed in the future.

These Playoffs were my first ever pair of Jordans back in 3rd grade. Having these again will bring back many memories as all I had was this one pair of Jordans to last me all of 3rd grade. My next pair of the black/blue XIII lows which I can only hope will be retroed in the future.

I told myself I wasn't going to look at these, but they are growing on me. Money isn't right for me so im a pass, nice shoe non the less

I told myself I wasn't going to look at these, but they are growing on me. Money isn't right for me so im a pass, nice shoe non the less

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Yeah, these are looking pretty much like an instant sellout based on what I'm seeing over here.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING... IDK WHERE U LIVE BUT THESE ARE NOT ABOUT TO SELL OUT INSTANTLY ESP. NOT IN NYC...
of couse they are selling out instantly,  he has them on pre order in his sig... 
laugh.gif

if the cement 3s didnt sell out then why would these if they made the same amount?

Yeah, these are looking pretty much like an instant sellout based on what I'm seeing over here.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING... IDK WHERE U LIVE BUT THESE ARE NOT ABOUT TO SELL OUT INSTANTLY ESP. NOT IN NYC...
of couse they are selling out instantly,  he has them on pre order in his sig... 
laugh.gif

if the cement 3s didnt sell out then why would these if they made the same amount?

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I went in today to a local shop and tried on the wht/red XIIIs to see if they ran big as well and to my surprise they do too just like the '10 Flints...
for some reason the only XIII to fit true to my size were the '04 Breds..why is that??
Guess 2 size 10's of playoffs for me...
grin.gif

I went in today to a local shop and tried on the wht/red XIIIs to see if they ran big as well and to my surprise they do too just like the '10 Flints...
for some reason the only XIII to fit true to my size were the '04 Breds..why is that??
grin.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

grin.gif

Who knows. I have the black/reds and the original Altitudes. The black reds fit normal, the Altitudes have that same roomy feel the all the new 13's have. Weird.

grin.gif

Who knows. I have the black/reds and the original Altitudes. The black reds fit normal, the Altitudes have that same roomy feel the all the new 13's have. Weird.

i've yet to find someone who owns both '05 flints and 2010 flints and can tell me if they fit the same.

i just picked up some '05 flints to beat down b4 i get to my 2010's, both size 12. i'm really hoping they fit the same, or close enough.

i just confirmed today my HOH connect is getting my playoff's with his discount for me... if possible, i'll prolly end up getting a 2nd pair on discount too. depends how these sell...

i've yet to find someone who owns both '05 flints and 2010 flints and can tell me if they fit the same.

i just picked up some '05 flints to beat down b4 i get to my 2010's, both size 12. i'm really hoping they fit the same, or close enough.

i just confirmed today my HOH connect is getting my playoff's with his discount for me... if possible, i'll prolly end up getting a 2nd pair on discount too. depends how these sell...

grin.gif
umm are you sure? thats odd. i have the 04 blk/reds and they fit exactly the same as the recent white/reds...its the same exact fit.  when i tried on my true size the shoes fit half size big, got a half size down and its good too just not as roomy.
i guess its just different for everyone.  BTW this is based off the 2 pairs of 04' blk/red (true size and half size down) and my 2 pairs of white/red from this recent release in the same sizes as the 04's....i wear the half size down for bball and the true size for casual.

Back
Top Bottom