AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

laugh.gif
@ Everyone arguing over which ones are better between these and the Breds... I love them BOTH, XIII's are the GOAT sneaker and all of the colorways are 2nd to NONE. (OG Colorways at least)

laugh.gif
@ Everyone arguing over which ones are better between these and the Breds... I love them BOTH, XIII's are the GOAT sneaker and all of the colorways are 2nd to NONE. (OG Colorways at least)

I still wanna cop the flints wish I can find a footlocker taht still has em nd I might by the playoffs, they do look good tho

I still wanna cop the flints wish I can find a footlocker taht still has em nd I might by the playoffs, they do look good tho

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Yeah, these are looking pretty much like an instant sellout based on what I'm seeing over here.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING... IDK WHERE U LIVE BUT THESE ARE NOT ABOUT TO SELL OUT INSTANTLY ESP. NOT IN NYC...
In Houston, TX these will be GONE.  Most sizes that Saturday, but I can't see them sitting for more than 3-4 days (which is how the Alts did).  Lol, we got stores sold out of the friggin wh/gry/pinks.  We were 135/135 in the Flints, 36/36 on the Alts, and 120/120 on the Wh/Reds within the first week, w/ Flints same day sellout, Alts 3 days and Wh/Red about a wk (cause of CGs of course).  The H goes VERY hard for XIIIs
Ahhh damn, I don't wanna hear that man. I just want to go in Memorial mall without a care in the world, get my 10.5 and walk out. I'm getting tired of Houston going crazy for Jordans.

Yeah, these are looking pretty much like an instant sellout based on what I'm seeing over here.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING... IDK WHERE U LIVE BUT THESE ARE NOT ABOUT TO SELL OUT INSTANTLY ESP. NOT IN NYC...
In Houston, TX these will be GONE.  Most sizes that Saturday, but I can't see them sitting for more than 3-4 days (which is how the Alts did).  Lol, we got stores sold out of the friggin wh/gry/pinks.  We were 135/135 in the Flints, 36/36 on the Alts, and 120/120 on the Wh/Reds within the first week, w/ Flints same day sellout, Alts 3 days and Wh/Red about a wk (cause of CGs of course).  The H goes VERY hard for XIIIs
Ahhh damn, I don't wanna hear that man. I just want to go in Memorial mall without a care in the world, get my 10.5 and walk out. I'm getting tired of Houston going crazy for Jordans.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Texas goes hard for Js.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Texas goes hard for Js.

I for one will be ordering these via eastbay (midnight).  But for all my other Pacific NW sneak freaks.  Everett Mall is usually pretty relaxed when it comes to releases.  Granted I wouldnt wait a couple of days after RD, but I dont see a rush first thing in the morning.  My old lady went their a WEEK 1/2 after the III's dropped and got a pair for me.  Just looking out.
smokin.gif

I for one will be ordering these via eastbay (midnight).  But for all my other Pacific NW sneak freaks.  Everett Mall is usually pretty relaxed when it comes to releases.  Granted I wouldnt wait a couple of days after RD, but I dont see a rush first thing in the morning.  My old lady went their a WEEK 1/2 after the III's dropped and got a pair for me.  Just looking out.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom