AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

I'm on the fence with these, they're similar to the CDP's just white on the sides, they're beautiful though

I'm on the fence with these, they're similar to the CDP's just white on the sides, they're beautiful though

After I grab these Saturday morning, I need to sit my *** down and stop giving Jordan all my money lmao.. I have the cool greys, xiii wht/red's, 6-17-23's, the 2011's wht/blk, wht/red's & YOTR.. Glad I have a great paying job lol.. But good luck to everybody getting them.

After I grab these Saturday morning, I need to sit my *** down and stop giving Jordan all my money lmao.. I have the cool greys, xiii wht/red's, 6-17-23's, the 2011's wht/blk, wht/red's & YOTR.. Glad I have a great paying job lol.. But good luck to everybody getting them.

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

sick.gif
Did they give you those as an incentive of buying all the others?? Please say, "yes."

sick.gif
Did they give you those as an incentive of buying all the others?? Please say, "yes."

sick.gif

sick.gif

@ptone lmao.. They were only $80 so I grabbed them just because. But I'm in a rec league and I will say they are great to hoop in.

@ptone lmao.. They were only $80 so I grabbed them just because. But I'm in a rec league and I will say they are great to hoop in.

Originally Posted by PTone

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PTone

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bill-duke.jpg

"You know you done $**+%* up now... you know that, don't you?"

bill-duke.jpg

"You know you done $**+%* up now... you know that, don't you?"

Back
Top Bottom