AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

anyone have an idea of how the bay will be like? foams were super easy, but i think it's cause foams arent too big out here...trying to figure out how long i am going to wait out for these, because i want my pairs with NO glue stains! this is a x2

anyone have an idea of how the bay will be like? foams were super easy, but i think it's cause foams arent too big out here...trying to figure out how long i am going to wait out for these, because i want my pairs with NO glue stains! this is a x2

^^^

Being that its a GR Im sure youll be just fine.

Dont think its gonna be like it was when BLACK/RED XIIIs drop. Im sure they'll sell out through the weekend or within a week.

But there is much to go around. Dont worry about it.

^^^

Dont think its gonna be like it was when BLACK/RED XIIIs drop. Im sure they'll sell out through the weekend or within a week.

can anyone tell me how the retro 13's sizing has been? do they run .5 large, small, true to size? thank you

can anyone tell me how the retro 13's sizing has been? do they run .5 large, small, true to size? thank you

^^^^
got mine form sneakerpost today also and they did not have glue stains neither. Hopefully everyone who ordered get perfect pairs because some peopl have stated that theirs have glue stains

^^^^
got mine form sneakerpost today also and they did not have glue stains neither. Hopefully everyone who ordered get perfect pairs because some peopl have stated that theirs have glue stains

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^

i hope not!  you know how serramonte can get with Js
roll.gif

Do you hit up mom&pops shops or do you go to regular stores rico?

^^^

roll.gif

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

roll.gif

Haha... Yuup. I know how Serramonte gets. But you'll be fine man. There is enough for all of us.

Most the time I cop from my homies stores(FTL or FNL).... sometimes Ill cop from SP and SHIEKH.

roll.gif

Haha... Yuup. I know how Serramonte gets. But you'll be fine man. There is enough for all of us.

Most the time I cop from my homies stores(FTL or FNL).... sometimes Ill cop from SP and SHIEKH.

roll.gif

Nice to see you back Rico. Haven't seen you post in a minute!

roll.gif

Nice to see you back Rico. Haven't seen you post in a minute!

Back
Top Bottom