AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

Originally Posted by ndeavecpt

quick question for thoses who were in high school when these dropped: was there a another alternate pair that dropped?? my brother swears to me that there was another pair with a lime bottom instead of red & i think he said JORDAN (by the toe box) was in a different color too.. LOL i told him they were prolly fakes but it like 97 soo idk..

DSC03386_001.JPG

these??

if so, well, these dropped in '05 not '97.   and theyre slated to release again next month, with a few slight changes.  one of my favorites actually.
naw i know those are the original altitudes and he's not talkn about them.. he said it was these just with a different bottom.. he even went on to say they must have been limited to Savannah (GA).. i lmao b/c Savannah never gets anything limited.. and shoes werent even limited in 97, 98.. i knew whatever he was talkn about had to be fakes.. i told him just b/c im younger than u doesn't mean i don't know what came out in when i was a kid

He's talking about the low XIII P.E Mike wore in the playoff's....they were all black with mesh and had a red bottom.... Me and my brother were fiend'n for those to release. People in DC were dying the Breds XIIIs to look like them.

Either that or he's talking about the Jumpman that was the takedown of the XIII with Jordan written on the midsole.

He's talking about the low XIII P.E Mike wore in the playoff's....they were all black with mesh and had a red bottom.... Me and my brother were fiend'n for those to release. People in DC were dying the Breds XIIIs to look like them.

Either that or he's talking about the Jumpman that was the takedown of the XIII with Jordan written on the midsole.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

To bad they didnt give the black/red 12s the same respect and treatment, as they did with this release.....

They did a pretty good job with the XIIs back in 03 04.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

To bad they didnt give the black/red 12s the same respect and treatment, as they did with this release.....

They did a pretty good job with the XIIs back in 03 04.

Back
Top Bottom