AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

These are the ones I have been waiting for.....They seem to be on point this time....

These are the ones I have been waiting for.....They seem to be on point this time....

Wow those look like trash, I have 2 pairs of OG's I can say the shape of these are terrible.
I cant handle JB anymore its not any fun rockin OG's because they wont let anything be.

Wow those look like trash, I have 2 pairs of OG's I can say the shape of these are terrible.
I cant handle JB anymore its not any fun rockin OG's because they wont let anything be.

Originally Posted by Toffeerado

what are you talkin about?....da shape of these are fantastic..sounds like you just salty cuz they retroed and you wanted to keep em all to yourself
laugh.gif

what are you talkin about?....da shape of these are fantastic..sounds like you just salty cuz they retroed and you wanted to keep em all to yourself
laugh.gif

I Own OG too so....
67326551c492c69a329fe0cb28dff4fea51f5018_r.jpg

I Own OG too so....
67326551c492c69a329fe0cb28dff4fea51f5018_r.jpg

I'm getting impatient for these -I gotta say, I haven't been this hyped for a shoe release in a very long time. The new pics look great & I'm really feeling the all red sole ...even more than the red/grey sole of the OGs.

For me personally these new retros actually look better than the originals.

I'm getting impatient for these -I gotta say, I haven't been this hyped for a shoe release in a very long time. The new pics look great & I'm really feeling the all red sole ...even more than the red/grey sole of the OGs.

For me personally these new retros actually look better than the originals.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by prattn33

any word yet or if these will be similar to the flints or much harder to get?

General Release.  Should be easily attainable on release day.

after reading up that the flints are now pretty much sold out, even after many stated that they would sit for atleast a week. i think ima preorder and pay the extra 30$. f dealing with ******s in lines.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by prattn33

any word yet or if these will be similar to the flints or much harder to get?

General Release.  Should be easily attainable on release day.

after reading up that the flints are now pretty much sold out, even after many stated that they would sit for atleast a week. i think ima preorder and pay the extra 30$. f dealing with ******s in lines.

I saw the website of this dude called Jay already selling these at $215.

They look great! This or the Alts?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom