AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Just placed my order thru eastbay. Just gotta wait for my confirmation and we good. I'm finna go watch spartacus......season finale
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Just placed my order thru eastbay. Just gotta wait for my confirmation and we good. I'm finna go watch spartacus......season finale
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Wow... went to eastbay a couple of hours after release and was still an easy cop. Didn't expect it to be this easy.

Wow... went to eastbay a couple of hours after release and was still an easy cop. Didn't expect it to be this easy.

how late to the mall tomorrow should i go for a pickup of a size 10 or 10.5? i got class 9-12

how late to the mall tomorrow should i go for a pickup of a size 10 or 10.5? i got class 9-12

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

I'm just going to stop by the mall tomorrow and pick some up. Shouldn't be any problem.

exactly... I hope people don't fall for the hype cause they appear sold out online and start scrambling for the potential re-sale
indifferent.gif

those who want these should be able to pick these up in the morning at their local spots, granted the beasts don't come out and play...

either way, good luck to everyone who wants these
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

I'm just going to stop by the mall tomorrow and pick some up. Shouldn't be any problem.

exactly... I hope people don't fall for the hype cause they appear sold out online and start scrambling for the potential re-sale
indifferent.gif

those who want these should be able to pick these up in the morning at their local spots, granted the beasts don't come out and play...

either way, good luck to everyone who wants these
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by bhergh

i would go right after class
which of the stores is the best to go to? champs, footlocker, finishline, or footaction? im actually thinking of driving an extra 20mins to a farther mall for more chances because of them having more then one of the stores

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by bhergh

i would go right after class
which of the stores is the best to go to? champs, footlocker, finishline, or footaction? im actually thinking of driving an extra 20mins to a farther mall for more chances because of them having more then one of the stores

Back
Top Bottom