AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Tried to get a pair through eastbay and fail miserably .. Oh well.. getting ready to sleep and head out to the mall early tomorrow moring..# Peace

Tried to get a pair through eastbay and fail miserably .. Oh well.. getting ready to sleep and head out to the mall early tomorrow moring..# Peace

after copping online, i think ima try to cop a pair in store...i wanna make sure i get a pair with no glue stains...hopefully finishline will have flawless pairs that they are shipping out

after copping online, i think ima try to cop a pair in store...i wanna make sure i get a pair with no glue stains...hopefully finishline will have flawless pairs that they are shipping out

They didn't slip with the cool greys. They put the SJ on discount also. It's arbitrary it seems. They remove the discount whenever they want. It's dumb.
Space Jams had a 2 pair limit.  Cool Greys didn't.  The only thing that slowed people down for the CG release was the website crashing/loading slowly.

Personally, I got 3 pairs in my size, 1 pair for my brother, and another pair for a friend.  I'm sure Nike wasn't happy seeing the pictures of bulk orders that went up on twitter/facebook/nt/iss.

They didn't slip with the cool greys. They put the SJ on discount also. It's arbitrary it seems. They remove the discount whenever they want. It's dumb.
Space Jams had a 2 pair limit.  Cool Greys didn't.  The only thing that slowed people down for the CG release was the website crashing/loading slowly.

Personally, I got 3 pairs in my size, 1 pair for my brother, and another pair for a friend.  I'm sure Nike wasn't happy seeing the pictures of bulk orders that went up on twitter/facebook/nt/iss.

no wait for sz 12 on finishline
pimp.gif

copped 3 pairs. one to ball one for casual and one to stock. i really got to chill with kicks for a while. i literally have been giving all my $ to nike. passing on some like the wolf 5's orion 7's cardinal 7's. but going to cop the orlando penny 1's and bordeaux 7's then should be good until the summer. oh and true blue 3's and metallic 5's. damn you nike/jordan. must stop buying must stop

copped 3 pairs. one to ball one for casual and one to stock. i really got to chill with kicks for a while. i literally have been giving all my $ to nike. passing on some like the wolf 5's orion 7's cardinal 7's. but going to cop the orlando penny 1's and bordeaux 7's then should be good until the summer. oh and true blue 3's and metallic 5's. damn you nike/jordan. must stop buying must stop

Back
Top Bottom