AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

i just un-ds my playoff to run to the store. im seriously trying to persuade myself not to go copp another pair of these.

i just un-ds my playoff to run to the store. im seriously trying to persuade myself not to go copp another pair of these.

Nice pic, no hate but you're missing the last shots in that pic....
and NTers sayin altitudes>these, whatever. But anyone that prefers the BINS over these must be a hypebeast...

Nice pic, no hate but you're missing the last shots in that pic....
and NTers sayin altitudes>these, whatever. But anyone that prefers the BINS over these must be a hypebeast...

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

EASY COP FOR ME. MY 13 COLLECTION IS NOW COMPLETE WITH ALL RELEVANT COLORWAYS. GONNA BE A HOT SUMMER, GOT LOTS OF SHOES TO UN-DEADSTOCK....

9sb5v5.jpg

10zrzo1.jpg

pimp.gif

Lookin good brah

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Since everyone is posting pics here's what I'm affectionately calling the repeat threepeat home court edition
laugh.gif
9b22584ebf48fb392fdf51e6d239200e3ad6a00.jpg%0D%0A
e5b35ecee8b444f1bdf4219bf745496ea487915.jpg%0D%0A
76a35a53e96a4af9bc972763fb0cb333e3c8b0d.jpg%0D%0A
And my wifey gave me the official "you've lost your damn mind" look while I was taking these
30t6p3b.gif
something about that Finals jerseys is off? Fake?

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Since everyone is posting pics here's what I'm affectionately calling the repeat threepeat home court edition
laugh.gif
9b22584ebf48fb392fdf51e6d239200e3ad6a00.jpg%0D%0A
e5b35ecee8b444f1bdf4219bf745496ea487915.jpg%0D%0A
76a35a53e96a4af9bc972763fb0cb333e3c8b0d.jpg%0D%0A
And my wifey gave me the official "you've lost your damn mind" look while I was taking these
30t6p3b.gif
something about that Finals jerseys is off? Fake?

Ugh whats the deal with the overlapping lining on the heel on these Playoffs/Allstars!!?... But other recent retro XIII's dont have this overlapping like the white/red XIII's (blends in smoothly with the rest of the shoe)... cmon JB

Ugh whats the deal with the overlapping lining on the heel on these Playoffs/Allstars!!?... But other recent retro XIII's dont have this overlapping like the white/red XIII's (blends in smoothly with the rest of the shoe)... cmon JB

Not unless the nba store at universal citywalk is slangin fake stuff , it's Nike they had rodzilla and pippens like it also I've seen the fakes and they're cut funny and usually have the bull head onto the back, quality is good on this one

Not unless the nba store at universal citywalk is slangin fake stuff , it's Nike they had rodzilla and pippens like it also I've seen the fakes and they're cut funny and usually have the bull head onto the back, quality is good on this one

yea that white jersey looks questionable. I'm pretty sure that Nike made the authentic jerseys around 1998. The NBA Finals edition with the patch were damn near impossible to find, unless you can find the patch and have it sewn.
not my pic

yea that white jersey looks questionable. I'm pretty sure that Nike made the authentic jerseys around 1998. The NBA Finals edition with the patch were damn near impossible to find, unless you can find the patch and have it sewn.
not my pic

Hello.

My playoffs seems nice, just noticed something

Anyone with the same issues?

My hologram is not centered
frown.gif

This not a big issue (just wanted to post it)

Glue stains with white wet marks

Not worried about this since it will be made dirty anyway

but the Hologram, I wont be able to fix it
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom