AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Josh311

Not sure if it's been posted but I wanted to maybe help someone out. Nike Roosevelt Field Launch Update: Sizes 7, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12.5, 13, and 14 are still available in the Air Jordan Retro 13 "Playoff". Stop in to pick up your pair or give us a call at 516-248-0280 to place your phone order today.

thanks for the heads up i just ordered the size 10

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

EASY COP FOR ME. MY 13 COLLECTION IS NOW COMPLETE WITH ALL RELEVANT COLORWAYS. GONNA BE A HOT SUMMER, GOT LOTS OF SHOES TO UN-DEADSTOCK....

9sb5v5.jpg

10zrzo1.jpg
Sweeeet collection dude!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

EASY COP FOR ME. MY 13 COLLECTION IS NOW COMPLETE WITH ALL RELEVANT COLORWAYS. GONNA BE A HOT SUMMER, GOT LOTS OF SHOES TO UN-DEADSTOCK....

9sb5v5.jpg

10zrzo1.jpg
Sweeeet collection dude!

No shipping from NDC yet so i just called, recording said the order is being processed and should ship by friday 3/4. %+%??

No shipping from NDC yet so i just called, recording said the order is being processed and should ship by friday 3/4. %+%??

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

from my recent experiences with NDC on fri/sat releases, i get the shipping confirm on mon/tues and usually get it by thurs/fri...

from my recent experiences with NDC on fri/sat releases, i get the shipping confirm on mon/tues and usually get it by thurs/fri...

Originally Posted by dimez81

anyones order from finishline been shipped yet?

my order says processing but they also say they dont provide tracking numbers for security measures

Originally Posted by dimez81

anyones order from finishline been shipped yet?

my order says processing but they also say they dont provide tracking numbers for security measures

i checked the order number and i have a tracking number...it should be shipped tomorrow 

i checked the order number and i have a tracking number...it should be shipped tomorrow 

To those of you complaining about glue stains...just take a tweezer and carefully pull off the excess glue and you should be good.

Someone posted something earlier about acetone....thats a NO NO!!! Unless you're looking to ruin your kicks...keep acetone far far away from your shoes!

I can understand people upset about some of the minor imperfections but, c'mon son.... some of these complaints are just OD, plain and simple.

I personally have been impressed with the quality I'm seeing with these last two XIII's. Leather is nice and I like the roomier fit. Maybe its just me. I dunno.

To those of you complaining about glue stains...just take a tweezer and carefully pull off the excess glue and you should be good.

Someone posted something earlier about acetone....thats a NO NO!!! Unless you're looking to ruin your kicks...keep acetone far far away from your shoes!

I can understand people upset about some of the minor imperfections but, c'mon son.... some of these complaints are just OD, plain and simple.

I personally have been impressed with the quality I'm seeing with these last two XIII's. Leather is nice and I like the roomier fit. Maybe its just me. I dunno.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

i gotta start bein a &^%$ and make people wait and slave the employees i guess huh.  your right tho!!.. but i mean minor stuuff  i dont trip about.. only like scratches and major stains or what not.. theres a line not to be crossed. like GLUE STAINS AND UN EVEN HOLOGRAM.

Like I mentioned above, the only thing I look for is scratches, messed up toe box, bad paint job, scuffs etc.. 
Glue stains, not so much. 

Im closely knitted 2 a major shoe retailer and i cant stand cats like buddy above. U must think there is equal amount of employees to customers....not! So 4 u to whine and complain about some glue and hold up the employee is petty. If there isnt marjor damage then cop an go on bout ur day!!!! Cats n here are acting like they got large amounts of glue stains on the toe box or laces!!! Cop ya kicks an keep it movin!

i gotta start bein a &^%$ and make people wait and slave the employees i guess huh.  your right tho!!.. but i mean minor stuuff  i dont trip about.. only like scratches and major stains or what not.. theres a line not to be crossed. like GLUE STAINS AND UN EVEN HOLOGRAM.

Like I mentioned above, the only thing I look for is scratches, messed up toe box, bad paint job, scuffs etc.. 

Im closely knitted 2 a major shoe retailer and i cant stand cats like buddy above. U must think there is equal amount of employees to customers....not! So 4 u to whine and complain about some glue and hold up the employee is petty. If there isnt marjor damage then cop an go on bout ur day!!!! Cats n here are acting like they got large amounts of glue stains on the toe box or laces!!! Cop ya kicks an keep it movin!

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

Like me?   I don't give a crap.  Glue stains or not, the consumer has the right to look at what they are buying, I can care less if people like you can't stand this or if the employee is being held up.  Where is the employee gonna go?  They are there to work right?  
I actually don't have an issue with glue stains at all. 

All I'm saying is glue stains are not an issue, but I still like to look at my shoes before I buy them because you never know. 

My local footaction actually has the courtesy to open the lid and show the shoes to it's customers before they buy them.  

So that saves time for people having to open the box and inspect them. 

Like me?   I don't give a crap.  Glue stains or not, the consumer has the right to look at what they are buying, I can care less if people like you can't stand this or if the employee is being held up.  Where is the employee gonna go?  They are there to work right?  

All I'm saying is glue stains are not an issue, but I still like to look at my shoes before I buy them because you never know. 

My local footaction actually has the courtesy to open the lid and show the shoes to it's customers before they buy them.  

I mean i agree with u and the retailer im familiar with opens lids. But for example, there might be 1 or 2 opening employees in the mens section and there are 10-15 customers tryin 2 get the shoe and employees ARENT allowed 2 leave release day kicks unattended...y be selfish and have all the other folks waitin& gettin mad at the employee cuz u wanna inspect ya kicks wit a microscope and not allow the employee 2 get 2 them??? Check em out, rotate em around and roll! Not any 1 shoe is perfect, WE all copped! We all have noticed the same MINOR issue. Relax and enjoy ya playoffs!!

I mean i agree with u and the retailer im familiar with opens lids. But for example, there might be 1 or 2 opening employees in the mens section and there are 10-15 customers tryin 2 get the shoe and employees ARENT allowed 2 leave release day kicks unattended...y be selfish and have all the other folks waitin& gettin mad at the employee cuz u wanna inspect ya kicks wit a microscope and not allow the employee 2 get 2 them??? Check em out, rotate em around and roll! Not any 1 shoe is perfect, WE all copped! We all have noticed the same MINOR issue. Relax and enjoy ya playoffs!!

Back
Top Bottom