AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

anyone get their tracking from footaction.com, I got the email, and a tracking number, so I'm hoping you all did too.. Although I'll probably have to get rid of the shoes, because I ordered a 13, and need a 12. When I bought them in store my normal siz (13) was too big
indifferent.gif
, so I bought a 12 there, wanyed 2 pairs, hopefully I can find a spot that will do an exchange.

anyone get their tracking from footaction.com, I got the email, and a tracking number, so I'm hoping you all did too.. Although I'll probably have to get rid of the shoes, because I ordered a 13, and need a 12. When I bought them in store my normal siz (13) was too big
indifferent.gif
, so I bought a 12 there, wanyed 2 pairs, hopefully I can find a spot that will do an exchange.

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

Check em out, rotate em around and roll! Not any 1 shoe is perfect, WE all copped! We all have noticed the same MINOR issue. Relax and enjoy ya playoffs!!

I agree there because that's exactly what I do, I don't bring out my inspector gadget box with me. 
laugh.gif

The glue spots are indeed a minor issue, I never complained about that at all.  I just like to look at the shoes before I buy them, that's all. 

Check em out, rotate em around and roll! Not any 1 shoe is perfect, WE all copped! We all have noticed the same MINOR issue. Relax and enjoy ya playoffs!!

I agree there because that's exactly what I do, I don't bring out my inspector gadget box with me. 
laugh.gif

The glue spots are indeed a minor issue, I never complained about that at all.  I just like to look at the shoes before I buy them, that's all. 

Easy cop for me. Went to my spot @ around 8:20 expectin da store to open @ 10. Luckily I saw da gates up on da big Footlocker...I went to ask what time they open, and ended up gettin my pair right there...But damn i wish i woulda got a 9 instead of 9.5

Easy cop for me. Went to my spot @ around 8:20 expectin da store to open @ 10. Luckily I saw da gates up on da big Footlocker...I went to ask what time they open, and ended up gettin my pair right there...But damn i wish i woulda got a 9 instead of 9.5

I have no money right now for these and it really kills me I love XIII's. I hope I can still find a pair in a couple weeks.

I have no money right now for these and it really kills me I love XIII's. I hope I can still find a pair in a couple weeks.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

got the matching fitted
pimp.gif

sick.gif
 Creased.

Looks like a T Rex stood on your foot, even if you've worn these, they shouldn't crease that much with one wear.
He did say he has been wearing them for the past 2 weeks not just once.
Damn, buddy shoulda copped some force fields or some wearable shoe trees or somethin! 
sick.gif

Shoes are meant to be worn.  They're gonna get creased and dirty.
I have 2001 11's that have yet to Crease, 2004 XIIIs that have yet to crease as well.. Maybe I just take care of my shoes *Shrugs* and I do wear them.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

got the matching fitted
pimp.gif

sick.gif
 Creased.

Looks like a T Rex stood on your foot, even if you've worn these, they shouldn't crease that much with one wear.
He did say he has been wearing them for the past 2 weeks not just once.
Damn, buddy shoulda copped some force fields or some wearable shoe trees or somethin! 
sick.gif

Shoes are meant to be worn.  They're gonna get creased and dirty.
I have 2001 11's that have yet to Crease, 2004 XIIIs that have yet to crease as well.. Maybe I just take care of my shoes *Shrugs* and I do wear them.

Love these Retros. And I don't care either about you guys talking about people complaining to much. Even though these are one of my favorites, the quality could have been better. People are paying $160 + for these they can get it right. Alot scoffs and marks all over the pods plus glue stains all over. Can clean them up but for paying that money they should or could of did a cleaner job. Wasn't as easy a cop but wasn't hard at all either tho. Happy with them altogether though and love The Griffeys I copped with them too.

Love these Retros. And I don't care either about you guys talking about people complaining to much. Even though these are one of my favorites, the quality could have been better. People are paying $160 + for these they can get it right. Alot scoffs and marks all over the pods plus glue stains all over. Can clean them up but for paying that money they should or could of did a cleaner job. Wasn't as easy a cop but wasn't hard at all either tho. Happy with them altogether though and love The Griffeys I copped with them too.

Originally Posted by B Town Legend

Are these still around anywhere in the Bay or online?
laugh.gif

Overslept Saturday and just said **** it.
30t6p3b.gif

I was just at NTSF and they still had 2 pairs on display so I assume they still have some sizes available. Try giving them a call.

Originally Posted by B Town Legend

Are these still around anywhere in the Bay or online?
laugh.gif

Overslept Saturday and just said **** it.
30t6p3b.gif

I was just at NTSF and they still had 2 pairs on display so I assume they still have some sizes available. Try giving them a call.

Back
Top Bottom