AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Just got mine this afternoon. Absolutely gorgeous shoe, I think this is going to be my favorite release of the year. Not surprised at all at the rush on them once I saw them in person. Pics don't do this one justice.

NDC just dropped my second pair off. Glad I doubled up. Other than a little of what seems like the black dye from the suede on the pods (easily wiped off with a magic eraser) quality is on point
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

NDC just dropped my second pair off. Glad I doubled up. Other than a little of what seems like the black dye from the suede on the pods (easily wiped off with a magic eraser) quality is on point
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

At work, got my pair delivered a little while ago. Very please. It's almost the end of the line for me....

At work, got my pair delivered a little while ago. Very please. It's almost the end of the line for me....

eastbay is coming thru with mine tmr...been waiting for these for a very long time....it's been a long time comin'

eastbay is coming thru with mine tmr...been waiting for these for a very long time....it's been a long time comin'

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

thought my size 13 would be doable, but these actually do run a bit big (although a little narrow).... looks like my hunt for swapping for a 12 begins
frown.gif

Im with you, I got a size 13 online at midnight release, then went to store next day tried on a pair, and needed a 12. So ill be looking to swap, or return my 13

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

thought my size 13 would be doable, but these actually do run a bit big (although a little narrow).... looks like my hunt for swapping for a 12 begins
frown.gif

Im with you, I got a size 13 online at midnight release, then went to store next day tried on a pair, and needed a 12. So ill be looking to swap, or return my 13

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

just got back into town and picked up my pair from my connect....was looking over my pair and saw this:

even though I got a discount...I'm still pissed off....the mid-sole is also peeling away from the upper on one spot on the same shoe!
devil.gif
...this is the second Jordan release in a row that I've received a shoe that is crap quality wise!!! I'm about to be done with Jordan's and stick to Kobe's.

I understand what you're saying To have a pair of sneakers going for $160 + tax I'd expect JB to make them with the best quality possible but obviously that has not been the case for this particular release.

I see how you could be tight, but those two scratches look man made, with a box cutter from some hack. Where ever they opened up those boxes, some fool scratched them up somehow.. Now the midsole, thats on JB, but I cant see the scratches being from th factories.. Unless I'm just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

just got back into town and picked up my pair from my connect....was looking over my pair and saw this:

even though I got a discount...I'm still pissed off....the mid-sole is also peeling away from the upper on one spot on the same shoe!
devil.gif
...this is the second Jordan release in a row that I've received a shoe that is crap quality wise!!! I'm about to be done with Jordan's and stick to Kobe's.

I understand what you're saying To have a pair of sneakers going for $160 + tax I'd expect JB to make them with the best quality possible but obviously that has not been the case for this particular release.

I see how you could be tight, but those two scratches look man made, with a box cutter from some hack. Where ever they opened up those boxes, some fool scratched them up somehow.. Now the midsole, thats on JB, but I cant see the scratches being from th factories.. Unless I'm just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt

Went in and checked these out.  I noticed the hologram is smaller on these than the OG (and all the 2004 retro's).  I also noticed a lot of pairs had glue leaking out of their midsoles something we haven't seen since the 2004 Flint retro's.  The one thing that impressed me was that they used good quality soft leather on the upper and the insoles felt more comfortable than all the 2004 retro's of the 13's but then everything came crashing back to reality. The leather around the toe box was stiff and cheap as was the padding around the ankle which is super stiff (something the OG's weren't).  Overall they look nice and are decently comfortable but I wouldn't pay a dollar over retail for them.

Went in and checked these out.  I noticed the hologram is smaller on these than the OG (and all the 2004 retro's).  I also noticed a lot of pairs had glue leaking out of their midsoles something we haven't seen since the 2004 Flint retro's.  The one thing that impressed me was that they used good quality soft leather on the upper and the insoles felt more comfortable than all the 2004 retro's of the 13's but then everything came crashing back to reality. The leather around the toe box was stiff and cheap as was the padding around the ankle which is super stiff (something the OG's weren't).  Overall they look nice and are decently comfortable but I wouldn't pay a dollar over retail for them.

^^When ALL you do is compare, you will NEVER be satisfied...thats goes for everything. Buy them or dont. Leave the past in the past

^^When ALL you do is compare, you will NEVER be satisfied...thats goes for everything. Buy them or dont. Leave the past in the past

Back
Top Bottom