AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by rendawgz

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

just got back into town and picked up my pair from my connect....was looking over my pair and saw this:

even though I got a discount...I'm still pissed off....the mid-sole is also peeling away from the upper on one spot on the same shoe!
devil.gif
...this is the second Jordan release in a row that I've received a shoe that is crap quality wise!!! I'm about to be done with Jordan's and stick to Kobe's.

I understand what you're saying To have a pair of sneakers going for $160 + tax I'd expect JB to make them with the best quality possible but obviously that has not been the case for this particular release.

I see how you could be tight, but those two scratches look man made, with a box cutter from some hack. Where ever they opened up those boxes, some fool scratched them up somehow.. Now the midsole, thats on JB, but I cant see the scratches being from th factories.. Unless I'm just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt

called Nike...the best they could do is have me send these in for a voucher since these are no longer available on their site
devil.gif
...my boy said he's got an 11.5 at his store so he'll return these for me and grab them.....I hope they are in better shape than these especially since I'm going down a half size
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rendawgz

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

just got back into town and picked up my pair from my connect....was looking over my pair and saw this:

even though I got a discount...I'm still pissed off....the mid-sole is also peeling away from the upper on one spot on the same shoe!
devil.gif
...this is the second Jordan release in a row that I've received a shoe that is crap quality wise!!! I'm about to be done with Jordan's and stick to Kobe's.

I understand what you're saying To have a pair of sneakers going for $160 + tax I'd expect JB to make them with the best quality possible but obviously that has not been the case for this particular release.

I see how you could be tight, but those two scratches look man made, with a box cutter from some hack. Where ever they opened up those boxes, some fool scratched them up somehow.. Now the midsole, thats on JB, but I cant see the scratches being from th factories.. Unless I'm just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt

called Nike...the best they could do is have me send these in for a voucher since these are no longer available on their site
devil.gif
...my boy said he's got an 11.5 at his store so he'll return these for me and grab them.....I hope they are in better shape than these especially since I'm going down a half size
eyes.gif

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. "SIG CHECKS" WITH ITEMS WANTED FOR BUYING/SELLING OR TRADING IS ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. "SIG CHECKS" WITH ITEMS WANTED FOR BUYING/SELLING OR TRADING IS ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

This is why I preach to people to always check their pairs before buying and leaving the store.

Better to be safe than sorry. Spending $160 plus tax is not worth not checking before.

This is why I preach to people to always check their pairs before buying and leaving the store.

Better to be safe than sorry. Spending $160 plus tax is not worth not checking before.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

^^When ALL you do is compare, you will NEVER be satisfied...thats goes for everything. Buy them or dont. Leave the past in the past

Preach on. We're fortunate to even get a chance to own shoes we had as kids, yet some cats gonna sit there and @#+@% and moan about the smallest things.

Break em off some bread, they want the whole basket.

^^When ALL you do is compare, you will NEVER be satisfied...thats goes for everything. Buy them or dont. Leave the past in the past

Preach on. We're fortunate to even get a chance to own shoes we had as kids, yet some cats gonna sit there and @#+@% and moan about the smallest things.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Had my boy who works at a spot grab them for me since I was in LA for a funeral....didn't have time to camp while I was down there....I always strike out online....so I asked him to grab the only size 12 that his spot was getting a few days before the RD so I knew I'd have a pair secured for when I got home....3 stores in my local mall...they all get one size run....didn't have many options...and he's not a sneakerhead so he didn't think to look....not that it mattered...his spot only had 1 size 12 anyways....this is one of the many reasons why I hate living in the Pacific Northwest
devil.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Had my boy who works at a spot grab them for me since I was in LA for a funeral....didn't have time to camp while I was down there....I always strike out online....so I asked him to grab the only size 12 that his spot was getting a few days before the RD so I knew I'd have a pair secured for when I got home....3 stores in my local mall...they all get one size run....didn't have many options...and he's not a sneakerhead so he didn't think to look....not that it mattered...his spot only had 1 size 12 anyways....this is one of the many reasons why I hate living in the Pacific Northwest
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

I don't mind a few glew stains or there being small differences in the OG and the current retro...I just don't like getting something with a $160 price tag on it coming to me after a box knife got a hold of the toe box...is that asking too much?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

I don't mind a few glew stains or there being small differences in the OG and the current retro...I just don't like getting something with a $160 price tag on it coming to me after a box knife got a hold of the toe box...is that asking too much?
roll.gif

78526c749902b0866cc25ce2fe287913a99ccb03.jpg

SO I WAS HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS SELLING MY SECOND PAIR TO MY BOY HIM ON THE RD.I WENT TO THE MALL AND PICKED UP ANOTHER PAIR.NOW I HAVE MY 2 PAIRS AND IM HAPPY AGAIN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 MODS IM NOT TRYING TO SELL ANY OF THESE THERE FOR ME THANKS
happy.gif

78526c749902b0866cc25ce2fe287913a99ccb03.jpg

SO I WAS HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS SELLING MY SECOND PAIR TO MY BOY HIM ON THE RD.I WENT TO THE MALL AND PICKED UP ANOTHER PAIR.NOW I HAVE MY 2 PAIRS AND IM HAPPY AGAIN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 MODS IM NOT TRYING TO SELL ANY OF THESE THERE FOR ME THANKS
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom