AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Will these were a great cop, I need a re-release of the playoff XII's so I can rest in peace.

Will these were a great cop, I need a re-release of the playoff XII's so I can rest in peace.

these are siccc/ might as well JB to release the Black and Reds along with the CDP XIIIs/ need to double up on those haha

these are siccc/ might as well JB to release the Black and Reds along with the CDP XIIIs/ need to double up on those haha

I called around for a restock and nothing yet around me.  I do want one pair to stock.  I will share info if I hear anything around the LA area.   (after I secure my pair of course!)
nerd.gif

I called around for a restock and nothing yet around me.  I do want one pair to stock.  I will share info if I hear anything around the LA area.   (after I secure my pair of course!)
nerd.gif

Seems like they sold out here in St. Louis super quick. I got the last pair at the Foot Locker I was at, and this was like 10 am. I remember when the Flints came out, I walked into the mall around 2 pm and got my pair.

4r9v0l.jpg

Seems like they sold out here in St. Louis super quick. I got the last pair at the Foot Locker I was at, and this was like 10 am. I remember when the Flints came out, I walked into the mall around 2 pm and got my pair.

4r9v0l.jpg

For those of you still looking for these check %$$@% sporting goods. They still have sizes. Im not sure many people know about this spot. Good luck guys.

For those of you still looking for these check %$$@% sporting goods. They still have sizes. Im not sure many people know about this spot. Good luck guys.

......And in typical NT fashion, there are now an equal amount of people complaining about the people complaining about the glue stains.

......And in typical NT fashion, there are now an equal amount of people complaining about the people complaining about the glue stains.

Got my pair from NDC... Love them... One glue spot n a slightly crooked hologram on one shoe, but I will live... These will be rocked and I love this colorway! Always wanted them as a kid, now I have them on my foot! Will double up tommorow as my foot action manager is gonna hold me a pair... The last one and it's my size...

Got my pair from NDC... Love them... One glue spot n a slightly crooked hologram on one shoe, but I will live... These will be rocked and I love this colorway! Always wanted them as a kid, now I have them on my foot! Will double up tommorow as my foot action manager is gonna hold me a pair... The last one and it's my size...

As of 8am est it looks like FNL.com has a full size run.  So there is your restock.  Good luck since we all know how FNL can be.

As of 8am est it looks like FNL.com has a full size run.  So there is your restock.  Good luck since we all know how FNL can be.

imma be out shopping for my up coming baby girl.,mississippi aint too big on J's ill be asking around for some of yall that didnt get a pair.I already got my pair.so yah, ill be posting from my phone while im out.try to help some of my nt fam out!I scooped up some space jams and sent it to one of yall all they had to was pay shipping...mods if unnappropriate, i apologize

imma be out shopping for my up coming baby girl.,mississippi aint too big on J's ill be asking around for some of yall that didnt get a pair.I already got my pair.so yah, ill be posting from my phone while im out.try to help some of my nt fam out!I scooped up some space jams and sent it to one of yall all they had to was pay shipping...mods if unnappropriate, i apologize

Originally Posted by aphexacid

pretty much.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

pretty much.

Back
Top Bottom