AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

My local Finishline had 3 size 10 today and other sizes. They told me if they didn't sell by tomorrow they will ship them to another store.

My local Finishline had 3 size 10 today and other sizes. They told me if they didn't sell by tomorrow they will ship them to another store.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Everybody should be able to get atleast 1 pair. These are available for retail even tried using the 2k11 coupon no go (Footlocker) This thread is starting to get cluttered W/ BS $700 for a pair ain't ******ed when it ain't true simple as that. NYC

i posted my reciept that shows you can use the 2k11 $15 off
Really hmm girl told me it doesnt work on new releases!!! I guess you were lucky...

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Everybody should be able to get atleast 1 pair. These are available for retail even tried using the 2k11 coupon no go (Footlocker) This thread is starting to get cluttered W/ BS $700 for a pair ain't ******ed when it ain't true simple as that. NYC

i posted my reciept that shows you can use the 2k11 $15 off
Really hmm girl told me it doesnt work on new releases!!! I guess you were lucky...

Originally Posted by illest35

Originally Posted by beh235

At work, got my pair delivered a little while ago. Very please. It's almost the end of the line for me....

i say that every time i get a pair..every time i try to fall back, JB pulls me back in. if what they say is true about the 11/12 columbia/obsidian pack, that will pretty much be it for me.
eyes.gif

I have my colombia's in good shape. Almost completely ruined them doing that damn blue sole tint last year, they are in great shape. I don't plan on buying that pack.

Originally Posted by illest35

Originally Posted by beh235

At work, got my pair delivered a little while ago. Very please. It's almost the end of the line for me....

i say that every time i get a pair..every time i try to fall back, JB pulls me back in. if what they say is true about the 11/12 columbia/obsidian pack, that will pretty much be it for me.
eyes.gif

I have my colombia's in good shape. Almost completely ruined them doing that damn blue sole tint last year, they are in great shape. I don't plan on buying that pack.

Originally Posted by jones23me

Fellas Fellas FELLAS, What I dont understand is all of the crying and *****ing about glue stain this and glue stain that. Give it a rest fellas. At the end of the day they are jus shoes. they are not perfect the people that make them for damn near free arent perfect either. this coming form a true sneaker head since 95 almost 300 pairs of sneakers and counting, NOT ALL AJ'S. im jus sayin fellas look ya sneakers over b4 u cop if not shut up abt the quality already, i understand if it was a bently gt but its not its a shoe. For those that got a chance to cop and enjoy this release, congrats to all

PREACH ON!!! unless you order from online and you get a crappy pair with scratches on the leather then i feel bad and SMH at nike for letting that slide through for retail.  but otherwise i agree, omg glue stain, not that big of a deal unless its like a giant blob of it.

Originally Posted by jones23me

Fellas Fellas FELLAS, What I dont understand is all of the crying and *****ing about glue stain this and glue stain that. Give it a rest fellas. At the end of the day they are jus shoes. they are not perfect the people that make them for damn near free arent perfect either. this coming form a true sneaker head since 95 almost 300 pairs of sneakers and counting, NOT ALL AJ'S. im jus sayin fellas look ya sneakers over b4 u cop if not shut up abt the quality already, i understand if it was a bently gt but its not its a shoe. For those that got a chance to cop and enjoy this release, congrats to all

PREACH ON!!! unless you order from online and you get a crappy pair with scratches on the leather then i feel bad and SMH at nike for letting that slide through for retail.  but otherwise i agree, omg glue stain, not that big of a deal unless its like a giant blob of it.

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

Getting mine from footaction(Eastbay basically) in the mail tomorrow
pimp.gif

same here, except it turns out I need a 12 not the 13 I ordered.. smh

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

Getting mine from footaction(Eastbay basically) in the mail tomorrow
pimp.gif

same here, except it turns out I need a 12 not the 13 I ordered.. smh

I just went and exchanged my size 12 for a 13 at FinishLine at Southcenter mall Seattle. They just restocked this evening.

I just went and exchanged my size 12 for a 13 at FinishLine at Southcenter mall Seattle. They just restocked this evening.

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by kob8

Hopefully they send the extra 13s here to the US....
BTW, nice avatar Vuey.....LOL
at $260 a pair, i dont think they will move too many if they sent them over
ohwell.gif

if you stare at my avatar for more than 30 seconds, you need to pay me $2.00 via paypal
tongue.gif

$40.00 sent....
roll.gif

I am hoping to stumble across another pair here in So Cal.......Anyone know a spot with a size 8.5-9?

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by kob8

Hopefully they send the extra 13s here to the US....
BTW, nice avatar Vuey.....LOL
at $260 a pair, i dont think they will move too many if they sent them over
ohwell.gif

if you stare at my avatar for more than 30 seconds, you need to pay me $2.00 via paypal
tongue.gif

$40.00 sent....
roll.gif

I am hoping to stumble across another pair here in So Cal.......Anyone know a spot with a size 8.5-9?

Back
Top Bottom